Once my dad told me that when I was little it was hard for him to feed my family, we were Immigrants and it was hard finding a job for my parents. When my dad finally found a job they asked him to work 20 hours a day for low payment. He obv had no choice and took the job. Years pass and i grew and my parents finally managed to get up on there own and become powerful people. When I finally grew, my dad said that when u start a company please make free and available for people who need. Change the world one step at a time. I remembered his wise words and decided to start this cool free web host company. Ofc it takes a lot of time to run it and manage it but I still find time and make sure my clients enjoy it and enjoy my work. I don't want to promote it or anything. i just want opinions. is it worth it even? you can check it out at ReeHost: Home. It offers 10 gb storage and 100 gb of bandwidth many other cool features and in the following months I plan to offer free designs and free templates for people from themeforest and many other partners. lemme know what you think.
Eli Sultanov Reviewed by Eli Sultanov on . Is free web hosting a good idea as a business? Once my dad told me that when I was little it was hard for him to feed my family, we were Immigrants and it was hard finding a job for my parents. When my dad finally found a job they asked him to work 20 hours a day for low payment. He obv had no choice and took the job. Years pass and i grew and my parents finally managed to get up on there own and become powerful people. When I finally grew, my dad said that when u start a company please make free and available for people who need. Rating: 5