Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6925 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    reehost.com

Thumbs up Is free web hosting a good idea as a business?

Once my dad told me that when I was little it was hard for him to feed my family, we were Immigrants and it was hard finding a job for my parents. When my dad finally found a job they asked him to work 20 hours a day for low payment. He obv had no choice and took the job. Years pass and i grew and my parents finally managed to get up on there own and become powerful people. When I finally grew, my dad said that when u start a company please make free and available for people who need. Change the world one step at a time. I remembered his wise words and decided to start this cool free web host company. Ofc it takes a lot of time to run it and manage it but I still find time and make sure my clients enjoy it and enjoy my work. I don't want to promote it or anything. i just want opinions. is it worth it even? you can check it out at ReeHost: Home. It offers 10 gb storage and 100 gb of bandwidth many other cool features and in the following months I plan to offer free designs and free templates for people from themeforest and many other partners. lemme know what you think.
    Eli Sultanov Reviewed by Eli Sultanov on . Is free web hosting a good idea as a business? Once my dad told me that when I was little it was hard for him to feed my family, we were Immigrants and it was hard finding a job for my parents. When my dad finally found a job they asked him to work 20 hours a day for low payment. He obv had no choice and took the job. Years pass and i grew and my parents finally managed to get up on there own and become powerful people. When I finally grew, my dad said that when u start a company please make free and available for people who need. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Yep it's a great business actually when someone is giving free that doesn't means they give just like that . On every free account website they run host ads to cover charges which is pretty good business too don't know how 00webhost is generating revenue cause they give 10gb absolutely free and no ads including mysql too it's pretty good

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Website's:
    oneDASHdollarDASHhosting.com cheapDASHvps.work
    Free is good and better if you maintain the support and quality of your web hosting service. 000webhost is free but they do not guarantee your data to be safe or not. I have tried once there and I lost my data without any confirmation.

free hosting at one-dollar-hosting.com

Probation

Default Is free web hosting a good idea as a business?

if you not able to pay for $40 to $50 for your business, then you not able to do business. free hosting is for Students and learners, if his website down then they have no issue but if your business website down that mean you are not dedicated for your business. without dedication you cant do any business.

It is worst idea if you are uring free domain nd free hosting

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

Its a bad idea to go with free services !

Thread Information