www.Hostt.ME
Hosting made easy!

WHT Promotions
30% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Use the code "WHT30" at checkout

ABOUT US

Founded in 2013, Today Hostt ME is one of the leading hosting providers and everyday we are growing and expanding.
We are a certified and registered web hosting company, serving websites across all market segments from small business all the way to government sectors.
We use the latest technology to enable professional and quality services.

At Hostt ME we are commited to continually evaluating and improving our product line and your services,
ensuring that we’re always firmly ahead of the competition, and even more importantly,
providing our clients with everything that they need to be successful.
Behind us it’s a comprised team of designers, web developers and artists, just trying do make a better web.

SERVER SPECIFICATIONS

Dual Intel E5-2620 - 12 Cores
64GB RAM
3TB SATA Hard Drive.

1Gbps Full Uplink Port
Tier-1 Premium Bandwidth
USA Data Center - Los Angeles CA.

Why Us?

FREE WEBSITE TRANSFER
Whether you write a small blog or manage a large enterprise, we will transfer your website and domain from your current hosting provider for free.
Yes -- It's that simple!

24X7 SUPPORT
We are known for our extremely fast and accurate customer support.
We guarantee that all of your initialinquiries submitted to our Technical Department are handled within the day from the time it's received.

PREMIUM SUPPORT
Our dedicated team of experts is always ready to help and assist you. Web Hosting service is fully managed, for any problem there is always a solution with us.
For other services the managment plan costs extra.

99.9% NETWORK UPTIME GUARANTEE
Hostt ME offers a 99.9% network uptime guarantee backed by our Service Level Agreement.
This means your website will be online 99.9% of thetime in any calendar month, or your money back!

FREE AUTOMATED WEEKLY BACKUPS
Every week Hostt ME performs an off-site backup of your website, emails, and databases.
You just need to open a support ticket and request the restore. Yes -- it's that easy!

15 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Because we know you will never want to leave us, we offer a 15-day money back guarantee.
Call us confident, but with Hostt ME's functional and reliable support, you can feel as confident as we do!

SECURITY
As always security is our number one priority. We prevent the possibility of a single account affecting the security of the other accounts.
This is achieved by creating a unique security environment.

OUR RESELLER HOSTING PACKAGES AVAILABLE!

STARTER RESELLER
- 50GB Space
- 1,500GB Bandwidth
- Unlimited Email accounts
- Unlimited MySQL accounts
- Unlimited Sub-domains
- 15 Domains Allowed

From
$5.95/m Discounts on Semi-Annual and Annual
Click Here to Order Now!

PREMIUM RESELLER
- UNLIMTIED Space
- UNLIMITED Bandwidth
- Unlimited Email accounts
- Unlimited MySQL accounts
- Unlimited Sub-domains
- Unlimited Domains Allowed

From
$9.95/m Discounts on Semi-Annual and Annual
Click Here to Order Now!

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Want to contact us about any sales or even questions? Use the links below!

SALES DEPARTMENT
Interested in ordering but not quite sure yet? Contact our sales department by creating a ticket.

TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT
Are you having any issues with your currect service?
Please create a support ticket with the Technical Department and we will solve your issue as soon as possible!

BILLING DEPARTMENT
Do you have issues with your payment? You can always contact us to help you out.
Having faults with our services? Request a refund in less then 15 days of your payment.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

CONTACT INFORMATION
E-MAIL US AT: [email protected]
TICKET SUPPORT: Hostt ME - Hosting made easy! :: Submit Ticket
HosttME Reviewed by HosttME on . Hostt.ME | Reseller Hosting | cPanel | 1GBPS | Instant Setup | Affordable www.Hostt.ME Hosting made easy! WHT Promotions 30% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER! Use the code "WHT30" at checkout ABOUT US Founded in 2013, Today Hostt ME is one of the leading hosting providers and everyday we are growing and expanding. Rating: 5