Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6922 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Website Flipping

I've heard website flipping is a good way to make money online. Flipping a website is a process where you create or makeover a website and sell it off, or you can create a new website, make it popular and sell it off. It's like buying a house and renovating it and selling it to gain a profit. Is anyone having any success with this? If so please share any tips you may have.
    TonyD Reviewed by TonyD on . Website Flipping I've heard website flipping is a good way to make money online. Flipping a website is a process where you create or makeover a website and sell it off, or you can create a new website, make it popular and sell it off. It's like buying a house and renovating it and selling it to gain a profit. Is anyone having any success with this? If so please share any tips you may have. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    rdpvpshost.com

Default Not easy

Quote Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
    I've heard website flipping is a good way to make money online. Flipping a website is a process where you create or makeover a website and sell it off, or you can create a new website, make it popular and sell it off. It's like buying a house and renovating it and selling it to gain a profit. Is anyone having any success with this? If so please share any tips you may have.
    I have not personally tried it. But I know a person who does this. But it is not as easy as it sounds. You need to do a lot of work on your site before you sell it. The buyers are really clever. You can give it a shot, but there are many other ways of making money the easy way.

Thread Information