Good content should always come first when creating a website. A website should be easy to navigate and should not be slow to load. If your site hasn't loaded in 4 seconds or less say goodbye to your visitor. Then make sure you have something that captures their attention in the first 15 second or their gone. Make sure the first page they see answers any questions they might have like: Am I in the right place, What services do you provide, and How do I contact you. An easy tool to use in order to analyze and optimize your website is Google Development PageSpeed Tools.
TonyD Reviewed by TonyD on . Page Speed Good content should always come first when creating a website. A website should be easy to navigate and should not be slow to load. If your site hasn't loaded in 4 seconds or less say goodbye to your visitor. Then make sure you have something that captures their attention in the first 15 second or their gone. Make sure the first page they see answers any questions they might have like: Am I in the right place, What services do you provide, and How do I contact you. An easy tool to use in order Rating: 5