================================================== =
| Update:
| Bundle discount pricing added
|
| Update:
| Payment method is paypal subscription. IF anonymity is your concern,
| I'm gladly accept bitcoin too. At the moment, no other payment method accepted
| besides paypal & bitcoin.
|
| Update:
| Since many have asked me about the possibility of mobile access to the
| private forums, I upload the image of my android device accessing the site below.
================================================== =

If you want to make some dime on the internet, these information might be for you.
If you already in affiliate marketing, PPV, Search Engine Optimisation, you probably already joining the private forums. Or at least you probably heard of it.
If you are not yet joining due to the monthly commitment that is relatively high to you, or you just want to test the water before fully commit to the monthly fee, then you should definitely check this out.

1. S_M - $9/month ($18 @ 1st month)
  2. S_H - $6/month ($11 @ 1st month)
  3. A_B - $6/month ($11 @ 1st month)

- Mirror forum of famous SEO, PPV, affiliate/internet marketing private forum
    - All attachments included (etc. self hosted scripts)
    - Daily updates with latest information

note: Please DO NOT mention the name of the forums in the post as it might draw unnecessary attention since this will be indexed by google

BUNDLE DISCOUNT:
S_M + S_H + A_B
$18/month ($30 @ 1st month)

Reviews:
================================================== ================================================== ====

================================================== ================================================== ====

PM me for more details about the exact forums name

In summary, it's like having the backdoor access into the private forums, not necessary participate, but you get to witness the discussion between the great minds, the sharing of invaluable information, and the questions that you might faced being answered by experts.

If you decided to join us, then please be advised that, you should always join and support the original forum when you have ability and comfortable with the monthly commitment.

Thanks for your time.

P.S. (tips from smarac(BBHF))
One way to get the maximum benefit of joining this cheap offer is to search for Mastermind and Skype Groups in the forums. You could also find the skype info from the person you like to get in touch with.
But be sure not to mentioned about the mirror forum. Try to avoid answering when they ask you about your real username (since you really do not have one)

P.P.S.

Screenshot below is to show you the style of the forum you will be joining.

newwave Reviewed by newwave on . $6 to access $99 Private (SEO, AM, IM) Forum =================================================== | Update: | Bundle discount pricing added | | Update: | Payment method is paypal subscription. IF anonymity is your concern, | I'm gladly accept bitcoin too. At the moment, no other payment method accepted | besides paypal & bitcoin. | | Update: Rating: 5