Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6912 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation
    Website's:
    Strykerraven.GitHub.io phpWebDev.xyz Klamath-Falls.us Klamath-County.us htmDev.xyz

Cool Hello World

Hi all, Introducing myself.

Registered awhile ago but forgot about the site and rediscovered. Finally getting around to making my introduction post.
    I like web development and mostly in php7 & html5. I have experience with WordPress and use that for most of my websites now days. Also familiar with other platforms such as Drupal, phpBB and many others. When I started web development phpNuke (and cpgNuke) were popular and sites such as geocities were popular. I have done both WhiteHat and BlackHat SEO in the past but stick with WhiteHat now days.
    Stryker Reviewed by Stryker on . Hello World Hi all, Introducing myself. Registered awhile ago but forgot about the site and rediscovered. Finally getting around to making my introduction post. I like web development and mostly in php7 & html5. I have experience with WordPress and use that for most of my websites now days. Also familiar with other platforms such as Drupal, phpBB and many others. When I started web development phpNuke (and cpgNuke) were popular and sites such as geocities were popular. I have done both WhiteHat and Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Editor
    Supporter
    Review Team
    Welcome Stryker,
    Have a wonderful stay at our Hosting Forum..

Regards,
    Kepler

Hello this is sarah a new member on this forum. Hop you are fine? Looking forward to learn a lot from you all guys.

Respected Member
    Hello and welcome to the forum Stryker

Respected Member
    Hey Sarah Rose, welcome we are all excited for you being here

Thread Information