Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6851 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    LeeWebHosting.com

Lightbulb I am wondering what people are doing about Google security certificate

I received this email.

Subj: You are scaring customers away…

Hello,
    Your website is scaring customers away, and pushing them to do business with your competition. This is costing you huge sums of money, and I’ll show you why:

Warning:

This site is not secure

When this warning pops up, customers are scared to enter any personal information, because an unsecured website is easily hacked, and their personal information may end up in the wrong hands.
    Adding a simple layer of security (called an SSL certificate) can put their minds at ease, and help show your customers that you care about their private information.
    I also noticed there are some other things your site needs, so I’d be willing to provide you with a free SSL certificate if you’re open to the idea of working together to bring in more [leads / customers / buyers] for your type of business
    Please reply in this thread with “I’m interested” and we’ll go from there.
    Sincerely,

Lee
    Administrator Management Team
    bestbook123 Reviewed by bestbook123 on . I am wondering what people are doing about Google security certificate I received this email. Subj: You are scaring customers away… Hello, Your website is scaring customers away, and pushing them to do business with your competition. This is costing you huge sums of money, and I’ll show you why: Warning: Rating: 5

2. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to bestbook123 For This Useful Post:
    [ Click To Expand ]

Kepler (20th Feb 2018)

3.   Sponsored Links

Thread Information