Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61080 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Review on clipta needed

Hello I know that some webmasters are using clipta for adult sites.Can anyone using it give a review about how clipta performs actually???

I mean is it cpm,cpc or other???? If its cpm whats your average cpm???
    gamelord Reviewed by gamelord on . Review on clipta needed Hello I know that some webmasters are using clipta for adult sites.Can anyone using it give a review about how clipta performs actually??? I mean is it cpm,cpc or other???? If its cpm whats your average cpm??? :| Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    warezscene.org forum.warezscene.org
    AFAIK, the Clipta advertisements you see on websites are prepaid.

aaaaaaah,they are prepaid???

shit

Does anyone that use clipta can tell me how they pay???

Banned
    clipta sucks. gamelord, you cannot use them. if they wish they will contact with you. i have used clipta ads almost 8-10month. they paid me within 2-3days after put their ads on my site. this month they extend the contract with me, but after 15days i did not get any money from them so i have removed their ads.

they want more click, more unique visitor and pay very little. usually i sent them almost 5-6K visitor/month and they pay only 50USD ! though it was good to get a fix money every month . they first see the alexa rank as a requirement, your site should be below 50-40K alexa rank to get clipta ads. if your alexa rank good they will give u a good amount in your first contract and next month they will give you money after see how much traffic you give them. if you cannot give u good traffic they will cancel the contract.

PS: once i have opened thread to give people clipta ads at KWWH, people just mock me..as i said per click 1cent

anyway I know a clipta guy if anyone want may be i can help to get clipta ads.

Thx for the detailed reply Dude.Now bye bye to clipta
    May be now I will go with videosz

Thread Information