Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6748 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    RavenFaust.com USAWarez.com DLThe.Net DLThe.Com
    I had a ps3 , not any good games as of yet, but this comming year GOD Of War, oh my ! Looks amazing, and the Streaming of Videos from PC to PS3 is much easier than the xbox. But i still like Xbox's Co-op and the ability to play against other gamers, its much easier on xbox than the ps3.. but the PS3 Home is amazing.

so its 50/50 on both.. They did lower the price and changed some things of the ps3 by looks but its still the same old thing.. im buying a wii lol

2.   Sponsored Links

well, my m8 got banned, was his own fault tbh so i cant really offer any sympothy for anyone cos i was really annoyed that people could get away with having free games when I was paying ?30+, but still unlucky for those who cant afford to buy another console?
    http://brightkity.comMy DDL Site (Respect for all those who made the script is left in the site :D)

Website's:
    raidnet.org warezraid.com dimthelights.tv raidpic.com rapid8.com hd-bb.org
    PS3 ftw!!!

Banned
    Website's:
    vimuto.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Faust View Post
    I had a ps3 , not any good games as of yet, but this comming year GOD Of War, oh my ! Looks amazing, and the Streaming of Videos from PC to PS3 is much easier than the xbox. But i still like Xbox's Co-op and the ability to play against other gamers, its much easier on xbox than the ps3.. but the PS3 Home is amazing.

so its 50/50 on both.. They did lower the price and changed some things of the ps3 by looks but its still the same old thing.. im buying a wii lol
    well the ps3 and xbox basically have pretty much the same games..

then for co-op you can do on ps3 also, and plus you dont have to pay for xbox live, ps3 online is free.

and resistance fall of man was good game too

console suck dick in general anyway. learn to game on PC, you could get so much more from PC for the money some people spend on consoles.

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    u end up wasting a lot more money in pc gaming in the long run

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    Wow thats alot.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    What happened was, kids thought they were slick by downloading MW2 and playing it before the release date. They go and play online with the 100,000 other retards and the next day, they're banned.

Website's:
    rootw.net
    hmmm maybe we tell them not to play unreleased games on live before it comes out for a reason?

DAMN, thank god i didn't hack mine .
    Too bad for the guys that modified theirs.

Consoles are a waste of money, they're too expensive and you get bored of almost every single game once you're over with it, which leads you to buy more games and just happens the same thing over and over again, and by the time you wanna get rid of it you get two bucks in exchange lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information