Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6817 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Website's:
    rootw.net

Eh?!

Off topic, but:

Was that not what you & your people re-coded & blamed everyone else for?

You reckoned there was an issue (&..... again, mentioned it again here!) with cP & Safari.

Google eXtend child, play spot the differences. Sure your superior intellect will spot any conflicts.

Might've helped if cP was configured properly in the 1st instance & the server was up whilst I was trying to log in!

Maybe it was because you were insisting that all was good, despite moving my account to offshore (& proffering cP login for the onshore account that was no use to me.) was correct.

One of many basic oversights on your oh so perfect part, eh?

One more lick, you should be able to see your face on them shiny Tonsils!

Want some Popcorn?

Website's:
    rootw.net
    yes please

Quote Originally Posted by wtg View Post
    Eh?!

Off topic, but:

Was that not what you & your people re-coded & blamed everyone else for?

You reckoned there was an issue (&..... again, mentioned it again here!) with cP & Safari.

Google eXtend child, play spot the differences. Sure your superior intellect will spot any conflicts.

Might've helped if cP was configured properly in the 1st instance & the server was up whilst I was trying to log in!

Maybe it was because you were insisting that all was good, despite moving my account to offshore (& proffering cP login for the onshore account that was no use to me.) was correct.

One of many basic oversights on your oh so perfect part, eh?

One more lick, you should be able to see your face on them shiny Tonsils!

Want some Popcorn?
    there actually is and or was a problem with cpanel, i can see if i can find the article for you.

and yes the problem was, safari kept crashing when trying to log into secure cpanel, it has nothing to do with the browser.

that is why i teamviewed to your computer and took off the https and changed to http even though you said you "already did that". and i fixed the problem for you.

And then you say there are problems with my servers because you cannot transfer your files. Of course you cannot "add on" a domain because cpanel does not allow you with the setting that it was at. i am not going to change a setting in cpanel for 1 person just because you did not want to change your name servers.

ALso, you cannot configure emails for domains that are on different servers. (which you wanted to do).

You said you "knew alot about webhosting and were able to do it before" but obviously you dont.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...meta=&aq=f&oq=

^^ google dont say anything

I see Sandin0 you have chosen to ignore everything i have said, may i ask why you have done that? or dont you care about your servers security?

Im sure a lot of people would like to know.

EDIT: you viewed the thread after i posted then left WHY?
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

Hhhmmmm, not the place for this, but final word.

Admit I'm not used to cP, but everything worked as promised whilst on an onshore account. As I expected, and asked about.

By your own admittance, you put me on the wrong plan (Based on my pre order questions). Whilst on that plan I set up 1x addon, including e-mails. Everything was good as far as I was concerned, except for mailing lists. Was told afterwards that mailing lists were only available on offshore accounts, and was moved to Holland.

Suddenly nothing worked. cP was dead, wasn't told of any differences with logins despite querying it. All setup folders were present, but no mail accounts.

Was accused of being a child, & a liar!

You told me at the time that Safari was the problem, Teamviewed the PC & altered S's properties, yup I'd done that & it hadn't worked. Told you afterwards that there was a problem on my workstation and it was probably my fault - You simply retorted with a "Told you" (Superb customer service, as ever!). Sorted it my end within hours - The rest of the world worked, cP didn't. Again - False information supplied on your part! Wasn't forwarded the correct login information for the new acc.

Yup, I've been doing this for years. As I said to you, I was looking to economize at various customer's requests. For the past 7 years I've used the same host & progressions of the same OP! Doesn't mean I'm a child, newb, liar or a lesser person than you - Or the rest of KWWH that you look so falsely down on!

^ Thanks for that Storming! Not just me then

Quote Originally Posted by wtg View Post
    Hhhmmmm, not the place for this, but final word.

Admit I'm not used to cP, but everything worked as promised whilst on an onshore account. As I expected, and asked about.

By your own admittance, you put me on the wrong plan (Based on my pre order questions). Whilst on that plan I set up 1x addon, including e-mails. Everything was good as far as I was concerned, except for mailing lists. Was told afterwards that mailing lists were only available on offshore accounts, and was moved to Holland.

Suddenly nothing worked. cP was dead, wasn't told of any differences with logins despite querying it. All setup folders were present, but no mail accounts.

Was accused of being a child, & a liar!

You told me at the time that Safari was the problem, Teamviewed the PC & altered S's properties, yup I'd done that & it hadn't worked. Told you afterwards that there was a problem on my workstation and it was probably my fault - You simply retorted with a "Told you" (Superb customer service, as ever!). Sorted it my end within hours - The rest of the world worked, cP didn't. Again - False information supplied on your part! Wasn't forwarded the correct login information for the new acc.

Yup, I've been doing this for years. As I said to you, I was looking to economize at various customer's requests. For the past 7 years I've used the same host & progressions of the same OP! Doesn't mean I'm a child, newb, liar or a lesser person than you- Or the rest of KWWH that you look so falsely down on!

^ Thanks for that Storming! Not just me then

i wouldn't lie about what i researched.
    I honestly did not know what was going on, and thats why it took me long to respond as i told you. That is what i came up with and i contacted the cpanel team about it and i got the same response.
    I fixed every problem you were having (even though no other customer has ever had those problems) and yet you still were unsatisfied, i also provided alternatives and you did not like them, so what ever.
    btw i DID fix the login, so i think something is wrong with your memory.
    But honestly, i really don't care. You are not a customer, and hopefully you will never be from your attitude.
    Anyways, i am sick of responding to your dumb responses, so i will now stop. I am done with you and we had already talked about this.

8.   Sponsored Links

Yup, you "Fixed" the login for 1 attempt, as I told you. After that I found, and admitted, that Safari my end was corrupt. Re-installed it and was faced with the same problem until, after the delay you mentioned, Safari was completely wiped and re-installed. The problem persisted until I was eventually provided with the correct login for echo13, which took you a while to realize - & you effin' admitted to it!

You "Fixed" eff all else, nothin worked after being shifted to an offshore account! What alternatives BTW? My memory's fine & I don't recall 1/2 the crap you reckon you've come up with - What, alternatives - Being hocked off to a plan that didn't work because the server was ddos'd & suffered an intermittent hardware failure? How helpful of you. Thanks so much for that! Nice!

As for "No other customer as had those problems", you blamed that on me being a newb and completely dismissed the issue. Hardly the way to treat an individual with an issue, wouldn't you agree (Probably not!), surely that's cause to interact with a paying customer & to try to resolve a unique issue in a professional, helpful manner - Nope, not you!

You didn't care when I was a customer, so why should I expect you to care now? As I said, there are better and more conscientious hosts out there - I certainly don't care!

You reckon I've got an attitude? Crap! I aspire to your level chap, really!

Point is (Again) you were attacked, deny it or not however many times. My posts here are relevant, if I want to make people aware of your service and attitude, I'll (Rightfully) post in your sales thread that you constantly spam & make yourself look a complete #@!* in!

Suggest you actually take the time to remove your head from yer ass to read this before you reply (Despite saying that you won't). Saves you making more of a pillock of yourself than you already have!

Guffaw!

Banned
    Website's:
    PirateBB.ws
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandin0 View Post
    really its crap?
    then just ask for a refund and i will refund you asap.
    LOL I just kidding, wanted to see if storming was going to advertise his hosting on this site too. lol

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information