Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6757 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default How to share files on win VPS

Hi
    I ahve a windowse 2003 VPS and want to share some files and folder with my friendsT also for remote uplaod in rapidshare and hotfile.
    Now im using HFS:
    Code: 
    http://www.rejetto.com/hfs/
    But My remote upload speed for hotfile is so low (~50 KB/s) and for storage.to is about 800 KB/s.

I tested my VPS internet connection and It show me upload speed is 2.5 MB/s

What's the best way to share files, specially for remote upload?

Thanks
    m107 Reviewed by m107 on . How to share files on win VPS Hi I ahve a windowse 2003 VPS and want to share some files and folder with my friendsT also for remote uplaod in rapidshare and hotfile. Now im using HFS: http://www.rejetto.com/hfs/ But My remote upload speed for hotfile is so low (~50 KB/s) and for storage.to is about 800 KB/s. I tested my VPS internet connection and It show me upload speed is 2.5 MB/s :) What's the best way to share files, specially for remote upload? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Default FTP server

You can setup a ftp server. Your friend and you can use ftp link for fetching to RS or HF. One of the ftp server is filezilla. You can try it out. Hope it help

I use Bulletproof server but it is still slow. My remote to MU is only 700KB/s. I could FTP from my VPS to Storage for 2.4MB/s. I dont think you can remote fast from windows VPS but you can use FTP to upload the files if the host supports FTP.

Thread Information