Hey guys i have just setup a directory website, i know its preety much shady job coz i did it within a couple of hours, i aint good at GFX so if anyone would design for me a nice logo for FREE lol since its a free website it would be good.

The website is currently a PR1 and i know it will do good.

This will help all webmasters who have forums, ddl, and loads more to join free without having to link back to the site or any other info.

Linkback is only if you want to have it.

People can vote your website and also leave comments on the website.

You can try it out yourself aswell. Its simple all you have to do is just add a listing.

And your site is up and displayed.

What do u think guys?
Sponge Bob Reviewed by Sponge Bob on . AllInOneWarez.Org Review Hey guys i have just setup a directory website, i know its preety much shady job coz i did it within a couple of hours, i aint good at GFX so if anyone would design for me a nice logo for FREE lol since its a free website it would be good. The website is currently a PR1 and i know it will do good. This will help all webmasters who have forums, ddl, and loads more to join free without having to link back to the site or any other info. Linkback is only if you want to have it. People Rating: 5