Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61113 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    Google.com

Default VIP sections and Offering ftp access to VIPs

I got an idea in my mind to make a vip section and offer an ftp access for donors .

but , I'm so worried , how can I protect my self from users who can donate and thne they can report me to the company server I got the server from ?

is there any protective ways ? showing members another ip that related to the server ?
    so who ever trying to be smart , the info I gave won't help him ,,,, ?

any ideas , this could help me a lot
    TheTorrentSeller Reviewed by TheTorrentSeller on . VIP sections and Offering ftp access to VIPs I got an idea in my mind to make a vip section and offer an ftp access for donors . but , I'm so worried , how can I protect my self from users who can donate and thne they can report me to the company server I got the server from ? is there any protective ways ? showing members another ip that related to the server ? so who ever trying to be smart , the info I gave won't help him ,,,, ? any ideas , this could help me a lot Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    gfxfire.com url4free.com
    Maybe give FTP access to VIPs who are really trusted, who have been VIPs for a long time and proved themselves trustworthy.

Maybe host it offsite..

Website's:
    Google.com
    actually , there is no other plans to offer to vips except ftp access , so it will be the first service they will get , and ya , I'm looking to invest , when someone from the street ask for a vip access , I will give it to him for some bucks

no solution ?

Website's:
    Google.com
    @ Chris , offshore hosting is so expensive comparing with server which have 3 tb hdd

it's not comparable at all

not gonna help

Banned
    Website's:
    gfxfire.com url4free.com
    If you can't have trustable VIPs/Donors then I guess there's nothing you can do?

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    Yes you can buy ips for clients in other countries and bind it to hongkong servers.
    Check fullddl.net,it says uk but the server is in hongkong.
    Also let them agree to some sort of tos,it will scare them away from reporting you and I'm sure if you offer decent stuff vips will thank you instead of report you
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

Website's:
    Google.com
    well , I'm worried of being reported from a source I get releases from ( like 0 sec ftp accounts )

and will try that , hope it will work

Website's:
    SceneRLS.org
    I wouldn't do it at all if I were you.

Website's:
    Google.com
    lol why ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information