Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6934 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default For people looking to upgrade to PHP 5.3.x READ!

Hello everyone, I though id give a heads up on this as i know alot fo people who manage there servers/VPS' will see the upgrade and think GREAT! :/

But let me tell you something before you take that step, Many other scripts like Zend,Ioncube etc have not released the updated loaders to run with PHP 5.3.x which will cause many issues if you run it currently.

IF you are going to upgrade to it now, i would look to see if these people are now supporting it to run with PHP 5.3.x

Just though id let anyone know who is looking to upgrade

Thanks.
    Storming Reviewed by Storming on . For people looking to upgrade to PHP 5.3.x READ! Hello everyone, I though id give a heads up on this as i know alot fo people who manage there servers/VPS' will see the upgrade and think GREAT! :/ But let me tell you something before you take that step, Many other scripts like Zend,Ioncube etc have not released the updated loaders to run with PHP 5.3.x which will cause many issues if you run it currently. IF you are going to upgrade to it now, i would look to see if these people are now supporting it to run with PHP 5.3.x Just though Rating: 5
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

2.   Sponsored Links

Ah yes, very good post!

Found that out myself a few weeks ago =P

Quote Originally Posted by Sandin0 View Post
    Ah yes, very good post!

Found that out myself a few weeks ago =P
    Hehe done that same . Was quick enough to realise the issue though thank god!
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

Yeah! I actually completely forgot about it a few days ago when i moved my365 to a new server. cpanel updated everything to latest version and half my things weren't working! (such as whmcs, etc etc)

And i was like WTF! and then i noticed it updated

So quickly undid it and problem solved.

I contacted Ioncube and they didn't say when they would make an update. I even contacted WHMCS and they told me it's not a problem on their end. Guess we have to wait!
    i really wanted to use 5.3.1 b/c it fixed a big vulnerable issue the previous versions had. but oh well

Website's:
    server-monkey.com
    uhhh ioncube and zend is running fine on 5.3.1

Thread Information