Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6813 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    maxedoutdesigns.com

Default What would you like to see in a Graphic/Web designer resources Website?

As you all know i own maz-designs******** but i am going to create a new website,it will be the same as maz-designs but have much more things and will not just be a forum.

I was wondering what you guys think a graphic/web designer and resources website should look like and what would be useful to be on the site.

Thanks.
    Maz Reviewed by Maz on . What would you like to see in a Graphic/Web designer resources Website? As you all know i own maz-designs******** but i am going to create a new website,it will be the same as maz-designs but have much more things and will not just be a forum. I was wondering what you guys think a graphic/web designer and resources website should look like and what would be useful to be on the site. Thanks. Rating: 5
    What do i do?
    vBulletin Skins,Custom CMS Designs,Wordpress Designs
    and much more!
    Thread :: Website

2.   Sponsored Links

Well, I don't know about your website and all but I need a JS/CSS expert right now and extremely urgently. If you are one or know any, please add me on MSN (for that PM me).

Good pay.

Website's:
    maxedoutdesigns.com
    I not a little bout CSS but i do know someone who knows it very well whats your email address?
    What do i do?
    and much more!

Banned
    Website's:
    Linked-Forum.com
    My personal opinion would a website that is creative
    and confident about his own desicions. A website that is unique on it's own and that represent the true colors of customizing forum skins.

It's a good step to make it not a forum, make it a fully custom template with it's own uniqueness. Have easy to handle tutorials/guideness for them that would like to pay for your work.

Make it commercial.

Website's:
    maxedoutdesigns.com
    Yeah what i was planning on doing, what i meant is what sort of content like, Free Templates,Resources,Brushes,Fonts etc....

and also the forum skinning i am just starting to learn so soon i will be able to make vb and IPB skins then hopefully be progressing to other forum skins.

What do i do?
    and much more!

Thread Information