This tutorial is for those who don't know how to upload to megaupload normal account from rapidleech.
Well, I myself discovered this trick accidentally sometime back so now sharing with KWWH members

Connect to your ftp account, go to /hosts/upload/ and then find "megaupload.com_premium.php"

Edit it. To make your files uploaded to your own account, you have to edit the 5th, 6th and the 7th line

$mega_login = ""; // login
$mega_pass = ""; // password
$mega_desc="Uploaded from rapidleech"; // Descriptions default
Line 5: $mega_login = "YOUR LOGIN ID HERE"; // login
Line 6: $mega_pass = "YOUR PASSWORD HERE"; // password
Line 7: $mega_desc="Uploaded from rapidleech"; // Descriptions default

Change Uploaded from rapidleech to what ever you want like Uploaded By Royal King or your site name or anything you want.

Cheers
Royal King Reviewed by Royal King on . Upload files to Your Normal Megaupload with RapidLeech! This tutorial is for those who don't know how to upload to megaupload normal account from rapidleech. Well, I myself discovered this trick accidentally sometime back so now sharing with KWWH members <3 Connect to your ftp account, go to /hosts/upload/ and then find "megaupload.com_premium.php" Edit it. To make your files uploaded to your own account, you have to edit the 5th, 6th and the 7th line Line 5: $mega_login = "YOUR LOGIN ID HERE"; // login Line 6: $mega_pass = "YOUR PASSWORD Rating: 5