Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6850 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy I need some suggestion. help pls?

Hi, i want to make a forum with nulled vb and it gonna have warez linking. so I want to know what kind of hosting should I use and gonna good for me. sorry im newbie on this stuff. I need a best hosting with good space & which wont delete my forum. so if there any webhosting you know kindly tell me. would be a great help. cuz idk which one is truly work cuz as im a noob and all looks like a fake to me . and what kind of hosting plan do I need for a warez linking forum?
    thanks in advance. and sorry for my poor English .
    strang3r Reviewed by strang3r on . I need some suggestion. help pls? Hi, i want to make a forum with nulled vb and it gonna have warez linking. so I want to know what kind of hosting should I use and gonna good for me. sorry im newbie on this stuff. :P I need a best hosting with good space & which wont delete my forum. so if there any webhosting you know kindly tell me. would be a great help. cuz idk which one is truly work cuz as im a noob and all looks like a fake to me :)) . and what kind of hosting plan do I need for a warez linking forum? thanks in Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Doing things differently.
    Right, i would suggest having a good browse throughout the "shared hosting" section for now, and read the WHOLE thread, not just the 1st post, and try and get some feedback from the users/clients to see if they are good or not.

Also, kindly ignore all the hosts who are about to offer there services in this thread very soon.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    GraffThe.Net MCSkatty.com MCSkatty.co.uk MCSkatty.net MCSkatty.org MCSkatty.info
    Try lookin' for a Hong Kong host, You will be safe there
    GraffThe.Net - The #1 Graffiti Download Site.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatred View Post
    Right, i would suggest having a good browse throughout the "shared hosting" section for now, and read the WHOLE thread, not just the 1st post, and try and get some feedback from the users/clients to see if they are good or not.

Also, kindly ignore all the hosts who are about to offer there services in this thread very soon.
    is there any company which supply hosting for this ? like i dont need host from a reseller person cuz i think their support not so well. and i will look through shared hosting section by now. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    Try lookin' for a Hong Kong host, You will be safe there
    most of forum and warez website I can see hosted in Netherland. but do you know any Hong Kong host?

Personally i would suggest outta of them in that section is Wrzhost.com.

For a good few reasons.

1. they've been around for good amount of time.
    2. Not resellers, they own all their own hardware/servers ( from what i've heard )
    3. they have a choice of locations ( netherlands & Hong kong )
    4. it's not ran by kids who just want to make afew $$ and do a runner once the server has a problem or they've oversold it and causes alot of downtime/slowness.

thanks Hatred . you are my best man . you understood what i meant. and i was thinking of that website which you said . cuz i saw another thread just now which said about that hosting website. but at top of banner i found another website. and i got stuck on 2 of them . which one should i choice do you think ? is it a reseller ? cuz i dont know about it . its webthosting.com .
    if its reseller then i dont go with them. . also Im not sure about their service too.

Webthosting is a big no no, one of the very few who shouldn't be allowed to post and offer their services here on KWWH.

Also don't get confused with warez-host.com & wrzhost.com not the same company.

ok thanks . then i just go with wrzhost.com . ty for your time you helped me in 15 min which i was looking for 3 days .

No problem at all, hope it all goes well for you buddy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information