Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6415 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default File hosts that really pay for warez uploads

Can someone please list the file hosts that really pay when warez is uploaded. i know hotfile for one. what are the other file hosts that pay? i am asking this only for reference. i heard that storage.to turned out to be a scam. they pay at first..but later doesnt? am i correct? thanks for anyone who enlighten me.

-Odo
    Onoredone Reviewed by Onoredone on . File hosts that really pay for warez uploads Can someone please list the file hosts that really pay when warez is uploaded. i know hotfile for one. what are the other file hosts that pay? i am asking this only for reference. i heard that storage.to turned out to be a scam. they pay at first..but later doesnt? am i correct? thanks for anyone who enlighten me. -Odo Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

many sites have rewards programs

megaupload has one as well even though the downloads required are pretty high

Website's:
    crackingforum.com linkparadox.com crackz.me
    MU for sure. Just got a 300$ payout, screenshot for proof can be provided.

Could u please provide a screenshot? i am a bit surprised. RS and MU are the peeps that look like they enforce their reward program rules. Also can free users in MU get reward points and make a prem account then be eligible to get payments?

-Odo

Quote Originally Posted by Onoredone View Post
    . Also can free users in MU get reward points and make a prem account then be eligible to get payments?

-Odo
    No , free user never gets paid in MU, even if you have made prem from collecting account.If you want to earn from MU pay them for 1 month then you would become eligible for payout and also use megavideo for uploading stuff , there you would get lots of views (points) and the amount of point you accumulate in MV also gets into your MU account.
    So if you are thinking of making earning from MU then use MV , you can find many good tutorial about it in warez-bb

Mu normally pays out pretty well most within a day or so but some people complain that it may take up to one month

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I received payments from Hotfiles, Depositfiles and Storage.to.

so storage.to also pays? Can anyone ans my questions regarding MU in the prev post. Thanks

-Odo

Website's:
    Mumbhai.org SceneShot.info
    i have recieved payment of Hotfile a lot of times ! Trusted one !

mmm mmm!
    Stick to hotfile.

You can also try x7.to , mu or ms
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information