Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6782 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Default File hosts that really pay for warez uploads

Can someone please list the file hosts that really pay when warez is uploaded. i know hotfile for one. what are the other file hosts that pay? i am asking this only for reference. i heard that storage.to turned out to be a scam. they pay at first..but later doesnt? am i correct? thanks for anyone who enlighten me.

-Odo
    Onoredone Reviewed by Onoredone on . File hosts that really pay for warez uploads Can someone please list the file hosts that really pay when warez is uploaded. i know hotfile for one. what are the other file hosts that pay? i am asking this only for reference. i heard that storage.to turned out to be a scam. they pay at first..but later doesnt? am i correct? thanks for anyone who enlighten me. -Odo Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

many sites have rewards programs

megaupload has one as well even though the downloads required are pretty high

Website's:
    crackingforum.com linkparadox.com crackz.me
    MU for sure. Just got a 300$ payout, screenshot for proof can be provided.

Could u please provide a screenshot? i am a bit surprised. RS and MU are the peeps that look like they enforce their reward program rules. Also can free users in MU get reward points and make a prem account then be eligible to get payments?

-Odo

Mu normally pays out pretty well most within a day or so but some people complain that it may take up to one month

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I received payments from Hotfiles, Depositfiles and Storage.to.

so storage.to also pays? Can anyone ans my questions regarding MU in the prev post. Thanks

-Odo

Website's:
    Mumbhai.org SceneShot.info
    i have recieved payment of Hotfile a lot of times ! Trusted one !

mmm mmm!
    Stick to hotfile.

You can also try x7.to , mu or ms
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

yup just stay with Hotfile!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information