Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6847 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default anyone use extabit?

has anyone used them before? They just started paying out through paypal so i'm curious. Getting tired of netload's low payout rate.
    incognito Reviewed by incognito on . anyone use extabit? has anyone used them before? They just started paying out through paypal so i'm curious. Getting tired of netload's low payout rate. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Pure Awesomeness!
    First time I heard of it, I just checked it out and the site looks really good and pro, good payout too...might just try it out .

Edit: I lost interest after seeing free users can only download at 75kb/s lol.

mmm mmm!
    Tried to sign up with 3 different email and it always says "please enter a valid email link"..

HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Website's:
    videocave.net warezcave.com yourcinema.net
    Yes, mayby it`s 75, but numer of downloads is ok, most of payed hosting give low speeds, i know letitbit have speed up from 100kB to 500kB/s but they pay a little strange.

aftering looking at their premium prices which are $14.99 per month, vs $9 for hotfile, $9.50 for rapidshare i dont think anyone will purchase one.

i dont know why, but I have $6 for a month account. and I have already got paid if anyone is interested.

I have a month premium account on extabit.

I win about 40 $ en three weeks.I take the money with webmoney.

Downloading with premium is very slow, about 60 KB/s.I open a ticket support to extabit and told me that in a week the will fix the downloading problem with speed

sorry for my poor english.

Best Regards

Thread Information