Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61177 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    What a great tutorial! Thank you so much! I love you!

Thanks, just what I was looking for.

I think there is one more way to save Transaction Fees, spacialy for Indians >>

Send or receive money through mass payment (paypal deduct only $1)
    Create a .txt or .csv file (more details you can find in your paypal account)
    403 Forbidden Error

Website's:
    Team-XPC.com
    Don't Do This!! If you do a lot of transactions like this (totalling over $100) your account will be limited.
    Paypal monitors pretty much everything, and if they notice your getting a bunch of payments and not paying them a cent. They will limit your account and ask you to explain each one of those transfers.

Talking from experience, my friend did this, and we lost over $200 US.

Thanks for the info mate.. but i have already done around 7 transactions of $4200 in that way... but now i will take care about this in future.

Thanks again.
    403 Forbidden Error

6.   Sponsored Links

I would have to agree and say that this is not a good idea for getting scammed.

Yup, PayPal is really bad about helping people that were scammed unless you were buying something over eBay. If you get scammed and you send as a personal payment, you can kiss the money good bye (I was scammed out of a LOT of money by a couple well-known verified and VIP users on another forum). Sadly, they also don't help even if you send the funds as a regular payment. Oh, and they don't provide any protection for virtual goods. Basically, if you aren't paying for something to be shipped, the fantastic protection they always talk about doesn't apply (and even if it does ship, the person can just ship an empty box and that is good enough for PayPal). ALSO, they can place holds on and reverse completely legitimate transactions that neither the seller nor buyer dispute (and then claim that there is nothing they can do about it "because the System did it") and then limit your verified account if you choose to not provide them with your SSN (for some reason they assume that everyone has one and don't believe you when you tell them that it is possible to be in the States without being a citizen or having a SSN...), certified Bank statements, and your firstborn.
    Needless to say, I have had all of this happen to me and am sick of PayPal.... Using LR now. No hassles and lower fees.
    Respected & Trusted:
    warezfreak09, JJJ, jayfella, corallinkz, masalalover2010

Scammers (to be hunted down and molested by 700lb trannies with foul-smelling discharge):
    Hero aka [email protected] aka [email protected] (claims to be trusted on ghostmarket and an admin named stealth at screen.name)

Thanks for the info mate...

Thanks dude

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information