Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6780 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    vimuto.com

Default Xrumer Blasts- Create thousands of backlinks

I am selling xrumer blasts at discounted prices..

I am going to give out ONE free review to a STAFF member here if wanted.. So don't ask for a free review unless you are a mod or admin..

100k Links for 18.99
    150k Links for 23.99
    250k Links for 34.99
    500k Links for 45.99 (Not for long! Most discounted)

Then also profile link blasts

20k Profile Link blast - 16.99
    100k Profile Blast- 15.99

If you want, I can also do some custom plans!

Contact me for info and to order!

Blats will be completed usually within a few hours but may take up to 24 depending on the demand.

After the blast, you will get a FULL report of where it was blasted, profiles created, and ect..

Just in case if some of you dont know what xrumer blasting is:

So What Exactly is a Xrumer Blast?

To sum it up in a nutshell, a Xrumer blast is an automatic way to get thousands of quality backlinks from forums, blogs, and guestbooks for your website. It?s all about increasing your website?s ranking (SERPs) in Google and creating a traffic funnel to your website.

We will blast your site to 100,000+ forums, blogs, and guestbooks depending on the service chosen, with an SEO optimized post targeting your chosen keyword(s), which will significantly increase your Search Engine Rank Positions (SERPs) & provide you with an instant traffic increase.

Remember, Traffic is Money!

Whether you?re looking to increase your traffic or want to reach a higher ranking in Google, we have the perfect Xrumer blast package for you! We provide you with a top quality service for the lowest price guaranteed! No other provider can match that!

Benefits ? Search Engine Optimization:

With a Xrumer blast you can expect to see thousands upon thousands of backlinks for your site. Many of the forums that your Site you will be posted on have high PageRank. Having your link on these sites can really help build up some top quality back links and really boost your Alexa Rating and send your Google PageRank rating through the roof!

Benefits ? Traffic:

The amount of traffic that can be obtained by harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your site to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may even be publishing your site to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums, blogs, and guestbooks. Imagine 1 post on a popular forum will usually get 1000 or so views, with say 100 of those people visiting your site. Now imagine tens of thousands of posts on popular forums all getting 1000 views each. Your traffic will go through the roof!

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or curious about your site. Imagine how many sales or leads you can achieve with this great number of targeted visitors. You are literally stumbling upon a goldmine ready to be exploited!

Questions/Answers:

(1)Won?t Google Ban/Penalize Me for Receiving Thousands of Backlinks Automatically?

NO it will not! This is the biggest myth surrounding the use of Xrumer. If by using xrumer you could get a site banned from Google, then competitors would be blasting away to get their competition banned. But this would be counter productive, and defeat the entire purpose of why Xrumer was Created.

However, if you have anew and unestablished site, without existing backlinks or PR, you can get temporarily sandboxed by Google (usually for a week), but this is a minor inconvenience, and your site will return ranking higher than ever!

(2) What?s the Difference Between a Regular Blast and a Profile Blast?

A profile blast is for newer sites or for people who want to appear white hat. It?s also great for deep linking.
    djeuro Reviewed by djeuro on . Xrumer Blasts- Create thousands of backlinks I am selling xrumer blasts at discounted prices.. I am going to give out ONE free review to a STAFF member here if wanted.. So don't ask for a free review unless you are a mod or admin.. 100k Links for 18.99 150k Links for 23.99 250k Links for 34.99 500k Links for 45.99 (Not for long! Most discounted) Then also profile link blasts Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    keep in mind this is blackhat seo and might get ur site temporary sandboxed by google but good service euro should help some people

Website's:
    donotclickme.com
    lolz - keep fighting and gl euro . But yeah the rates are bit high.Few people at BHW,sell the same service much cheaper.Anyways, i aint interested.
    "Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it."

Stephen Butler Leacock (1869-1944)

Banned
    Website's:
    vimuto.com
    Actually this is cheaper than the cheapest I could find, but if you find a cheaper one somehwhere else Ill match the price and get it down even lower

Pure Awesomeness!
    I could take that review if u want, i get around 1k from google and I can risk it :/

Banned
    DJeuro why dont you make a special review package i.e. 20k submissions @ $2 or soemthing like just as a review package?

Website's:
    LulzIMG.com chtbx.com RapidPremium.Net ReleaseLeech.com RLSLeech.com NinjaRobotPirateZombieNazi.com
    Isn't a Xrumer Blast = Spam? Or does it blast anywhere where a site link is allowed? (Like for example, a site link section in a forum).

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    I wanna take a review, I don't like you so you are going to have to impress me PM me if you want me to review (and yes I'm a moderator )
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberMind View Post
    Isn't a Xrumer Blast = Spam? Or does it blast anywhere where a site link is allowed? (Like for example, a site link section in a forum).
    yes it is

Duh shit like this is ruining my forum with spam.Well no offense here. :chill:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information