Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61228 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    personally i have NEVER been in warez (when i still was) to earn anything at all,warez isnt about profit,when i did own a warez site i paid for all server costs,vb script,premium accts etc out of my own pocket. and never hosted ads on my site to try and earn from it in any way,i have been in warez for a very long time now,and only the last couple of years has it started to get to this point

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    The bennefit for uploaders should be the points with what they may a few $$ but websites is a different story server charges monthly could be around the $100 - $300 mark VPS's are around $30 - $70 (including Cpanel) and reliable shared hosting is around $6 - $11 monthly all these costs add up and maintaining a site is a lot of work and does require a lot of cash input.

Quote Originally Posted by shadeslader View Post
    Did i say anything about maintaining a site? I said webmasters trying to make profit from warez sites via ads and links and also with vip how is that any different then uploaders trying to make money. You may try to rationalize that the money goes into the site. Yes it goes into the site 95% of the time to make more money off of the site or to grow the site bigger I have yet to see a site except wbb and a few others that take their extra revenue and donate it to charities and such.

If webmasters weren't trying to make a quick profit then they would have no need for paid uploaders. Also most uploaders are in it for the money very few give a rats ass about sharing
    You sir are wrong 110%. I a website with ads that pays for its own hosting and a little extra which is saved up for a custom skin or custom mods is perfectly fine imo. Paid uploaders pocket the money, the owner of a site puts it back in so it can run.
    Please follow signature rules

Banned
    I am glad that I am a free uploader

I don't even get the point of paid uploading? it's too cheap anyway. If you want money, Get a job!

Website's:
    google.co.uk
    --^ You are what this is all about mate. I have got the utmost respect for uploaders like you. You take your time, and put effort into making my PC virus-free.

@ Deleted Why do you want that custom skin or mods?
    Answer to make your site look better and more appealing so you can have more members more stars, more traffic. For what? to make your site more well known which in turn will make you more money with ads and links, the more visitors you have the more people will pay you to have their link.

I have no problem with webmasters trying to make money off their hard work/time, but I do have a problem with people that claim they are a saint and call people that do similar to what they do(make a profit) the devil.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    'These people who get paid to upload are very poor people, obviously.'

I am far from poor, but still like to see my PP balance rising ...

I don't get that 'Greenpeace' idea ....

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    u ever think tht someone might build a site for pride in it lookin good shadeslader? the way ur goin off says to me ur defending urself in being paid to upload files

Website's:
    google.co.uk
    @Sniffdog, you're Paypal balance is rising? Well done you. I take it you're a paid uploader? I also see my BANK balance raising, ya know from actually EARNING money.

Website's:
    Ripmovies.net uniquedll.com
    well not all uploaders are sucessful as u think and it people here who encourage them to post as u say so it..its ur mistake that u uploaded for free lol and ofcourse admins also make a lot of money once their site is in gud shape with lots of people flocking in for for vip membership so there is not wrong for an uploader to ask for money warez will remain free as it is lol and finding a gud and cheap hosting and reliable service is not a big deal like proton servers for example....it all depends on u

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information