Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6829 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default WTF with Uploaders

Hi Guys,

I just want your opinion on paid uploaders warez is supposed to be
    free therefore why are uploaders saying i.e. i'll upload for $xx.xx ect...

These are guys here just to profit from warez and
    they don't really care about it.

They earn from Selling RS Accounts but they want to earn even
    more by doing paid uploading i am against this - before someone
    says that i am only saying this is because i cant get any in my
    site i would like to mention i used to upload for free without benefits
    for multiple site ranked 1* - 4* but i want to know what you guys
    think of all these paid uploaders...

I feel as if they are here just for money and do not belong here with us
    lot who do this for enjoyment and because we like doing it.

Regards,
    BimBoo
    BimBoo Reviewed by BimBoo on . WTF with Uploaders Hi Guys, I just want your opinion on paid uploaders warez is supposed to be free therefore why are uploaders saying i.e. i'll upload for $xx.xx ect... These are guys here just to profit from warez and they don't really care about it. They earn from Selling RS Accounts but they want to earn even more by doing paid uploading i am against this - before someone Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

If you are a webmaster and you have ads or links to other sites which they pay you for how are you any different?

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    i been sayin tht for a long time now,thats exactly why i left the warez scene

@ Shadeslader how is owning and maintaining a website even remotlely the same as leeching files,and uploading tehm,then charging warez webmasters for you to add there site to your autoposter?.. reasoning like tht is whts killing this part of the p2p (warez) scene

Banned
    Webmasters pay hosting charges and not all
    put ad's up but not a lot do it for profit.
    And any made always goes back into the
    site i.e. unique template GFX ect...

It is different with Uploaders i see them all now charging.

Website's:
    google.co.uk
    I completely agree with you. These people who get paid to upload are very poor people, obviously. Normal people upload for the fun of it, Mr-R-T for example. The difference between RT and the paid uploaders, is that I can trust the content inside his uploads. He cares what he uploads, these paid guys don't care, as long as they are getting paid for it.

I have seen people paying people to upload, then they expect something like a logo or other graphics for free. LOL! The graphics designers are doing a great job, at the end of the day, they deserve the money AND respect for what they do, but when somebody downloads a torrent onto a server, unrars it if need be, then rars it back up and remotes it to Hotfile, they deserve nothing. It has got even worse recently, but ya know, if we don't like it, don't pay them.

If forum owners weren't so lazy, and did some uploading themselves, then the paid uploaders would fail.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    i agree Danny.. the site owners should just stop paying for uploads to there sites all together,tht would stop this shit of " i will upload,but only if you pay me" crap

Banned
    I understand you Danny - speaking from my point of view i do
    upload but there is a limit to how much i can upload
    Thats why sites get free uploader who do it for fun to
    upload on their website and the incentive should be the points...

Uploaders make more money than webmasters with hotfile...

Warez = fun not for Profit.

Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    i been sayin tht for a long time now,thats exactly why i left the warez scene

@ Shadeslader how is owning and maintaining a website even remotlely the same as leeching files,and uploading tehm,then charging warez webmasters for you to add there site to your autoposter?.. reasoning like tht is whts killing this part of the p2p (warez) scene
    Did i say anything about maintaining a site? I said webmasters trying to make profit from warez sites via ads and links and also with vip how is that any different then uploaders trying to make money. You may try to rationalize that the money goes into the site. Yes it goes into the site 95% of the time to make more money off of the site or to grow the site bigger I have yet to see a site except wbb and a few others that take their extra revenue and donate it to charities and such.

If webmasters weren't trying to make a quick profit then they would have no need for paid uploaders. Also most uploaders are in it for the money very few give a rats ass about sharing

the same talk again.....

Website's:
    google.co.uk
    I think that's where the majority of the problems lie. With the actual owners of the forums. If they said "no", how could they carry on with their paid uploading service? They couldn't.

Now more than ever a vast amount of fly-by-night warez forums are created, most only setting it up either to make a bit of cash, or to be the next W-BB. Why do we need a million and one warez forum? How many search engines do we need? The answer is 1. We do not need any of the others. So why do we need to have a million places to download the same thing from? There is no logical reason. The only warez "forum" you need really, is W-BB.

It is the same with these paid uploaders, getting back on topic. Why would you pay someone who could do the exact same thing? There are absolute quality FREE uploaders out there that are willing to help a site out, for the love of sharing.

Rant over!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information