Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6988 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2473 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 14731973237324232463247124722473
Results 24,721 to 24,730 of 24730
    Same Here.. Still waiting for payment..

Banned
    In terms of traffic we're still getting the same (when taking the average!). Same amount of free downloaders, surprisingly more premium downloads.

We don't cheat, we don't try to skew things and we certainly don't put a new design out to mess up the status quo. Are people fed up with us? I doubt it. We give consistently good speed no matter where you're from and where the files are located. In fact I think people prefer our service alongside with the bigger guys such as Rapidshare and Mediafire.

@ People who weren't paid. I need to remind you that I do not click the buttons, nor do I make the payments. Payments go out to those who have clicked in time and not for those that came in late after a night out and pressed too late.

Website's:
    fwbb.org
    Download Speed is great. Back to normal after the maintenance few days ago.
    Live your life.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyFS View Post
    In terms of traffic we're still getting the same (when taking the average!). Same amount of free downloaders, surprisingly more premium downloads.

We don't cheat, we don't try to skew things and we certainly don't put a new design out to mess up the status quo. Are people fed up with us? I doubt it. We give consistently good speed no matter where you're from and where the files are located. In fact I think people prefer our service alongside with the bigger guys such as Rapidshare and Mediafire.

@ People who weren't paid. I need to remind you that I do not click the buttons, nor do I make the payments. Payments go out to those who have clicked in time and not for those that came in late after a night out and pressed too late.
    I know you guys are the best, that's why I keep working with you even when some people said you scam your own users and shit like that. I thought that maybe you were doing some manteinance in your servers or something that made the earnings go down. It's weird that the earnings went down since this month started for some of us. I'm telling you: my website is getting 15% more visitors than one month ago but my earnings are like 25% lower. The difference is too much even counting my promo earnings. I just don't understand it, that's all.
    And by the way, thanks for the payment.

Website's:
    fwbb.org
    last month there was chrimtmas bonus stats.. this month back to normal again..
    Live your life.

Quote Originally Posted by barrix View Post
    last month there was chrimtmas bonus stats.. this month back to normal again..
    Did you read my message??? I checked my earnings and the difference is too much. And just a little part of my traffic is from group A countries. It doesn't make any sense.
    This better be something temporal. I'll keep an eye on it...

Probation
    Hello RickyFS, need help, my account has been blocked.
    My username on Fileserve is postizo3

help please!! thanks.

I never complained about the earnings with Fileserve and not going to, but it is strange that in the last week, number of downloads has decreased, thus earnings are lower.

From my side nothing has changed, I post popular content, in the same places with the same quantity and frequency.

9.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    fwbb.org
    Hope it goes up
    Live your life.

i dont know why i dont get my payments? please check this acc: kshabuj84 and prototype84, please

Thread Information