Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61131 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 1510 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    videocave.net warezcave.com yourcinema.net
    At least 1 - 2 per day ?
    also the second screen is from web stie referrals ?

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    Extabit.com
    It depend on traffic quality of course, but if we consider average traffic quality (GB,DE,AU) then you need 300-500 downloads.

If we consider high quality traffic (US) then you need 100-200 downloads.

But note, that this data is very approximate. You can even get 1 sell from 1 download. If you give me more info regarding you traffic we can make more exact calculation. You can send me PM with this info.

But ofcourse, we (not you obviously) know there's NO WAY IN HELL you get 1 sale per 200 downloads. Or 500, for that matter.

Banned
    Website's:
    Extabit.com
    The Coon, We have an average of 1 sale per 300 downloads within the system. If 80% of the traffic comes from India and China it is evident that there will be no sale even per 1000 downloads. So again, I need to know exactly what traffic you have to say approximately how many sales you?ll have per 1000 downloads.

My Stats:

Are you joking?
    And if uploader want to that his files will be storage forever he must to buy extended premium and then he get only 100GB space to storage his files.
    The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And it changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the the management system is so f**king temperamental.

Banned
    Website's:
    Extabit.com
    kestasv, just checked your account and your website. You haven't uploaded files for a long time and the downloads level went down. To make your users buy premium accounts and make effectiveness grow you need to post at least 1 link a day, then users will see regularity and will decide to buy premium access.

Also we wrote, that you earn "up to $10 per 1000 downloads".

For now storage size is unlimited, but in nearest future we will make possibility to buy additional storage place.

Website's:
    filewarez.net
    The Parten menu, no option will not work, has since not see the gains

Banned
    Website's:
    Extabit.com
    Did you try to clear cache by pressing CTRL+F5?

And tell me please what browser are you using?

Banned
    Website's:
    Extabit.com

Default Don't miss out! A referral contest with $5000 prize fund!

Wishing more people to get involved with our service, we organize a contest for our partners. The essence of competition is to attract our affiliate program referrals, who can make a lot of money on sales and downloads. The contest runs since July 1st to August 31st, 2010.

That partner, whose referrals will earn the biggest amount of money within August, will be awarded. You attract referrals as best as you can in July, they earn money in August (you get 20% of their earnings), you get your prize in September. Of course, it’s not forbidden to attract partners in August!
    The prize fund we’ll be distributed in the following way:

1st prize: $750
    2nd prize: $500
    3rd prize: $400
    4-9th prize: $250
    10-15th prize: $150
    16-30th prize: $70

30 Top partners will get $5000 in total. The summing up the results of the contest will take place on the 1st of September, 2010!

More details at http://extabit.com/contest.jsp

Website's:
    uploadz.org serverpick.in
    Well,I dont know why But i got only 0.09 or similar for 132 downloads or so. From that moment only I left Extabit!

Thread Information