Welcome to the KWWHunction Community Cooperative Section

I have spent some time and put some guides together as well as thread templates. As you can see KWWHunction is consistently trying to improve its service and making member's time spent here a lot more helpful.

As we all know, the community cooperative section is usually for members who require staff, sometimes help with building a forum etc. So they don?t have to waste their time building it and additionally for some members to just try and get more staff on their forum, sometimes its the other way round the ?owner? creates the forum etc and would like someone to manage it for them.

The main purpose of the community cooperative is for member?s to seek and offer staff positions for forums etc.

When posting, you may use the following template so that members can clearly see what it is you require, because a bit of confusion has been found in the past with people not know exactly what members want and what the applicant gets in return etc.

Templates

If you are requesting staff this is the right one for you:

Name of your site?
Link to the forum?
Genre?
Forum Software?
Position available?
Is it a paid position?
If Paid, How Much?
Why are you requesting staff?

If you are offering your services this is the right one for you:

Position requested?
Past experiences? Forums you have admin?d/ moderated/ created / designed.
Genre?
Forum software you're familiar with?
What is your moderation/administration style?
Area of expertise? Advertising, server administration, coding etc?
Why are you offering your time to someone?

Thread repliers:

If you are replying to apply for a job this is the right one for you:

Position requested?
Background?
Relevant experience?
Why do you want to join the team at this website?

I do hope this helps some of you. I?ve tried to make it as simple as possible. This will further increase the quality of posts within this forum, and aid yourself and others in the selection of members.

PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT allow users to create requests to hire uploaders or uploaders posting that they are available to hire. If you create a thread it will be binned, an infraction and/or ban will be issued.

Thank you.
Hawk Reviewed by Hawk on . Community Cooperative Guide & Templates Welcome to the KWWHunction Community Cooperative Section I have spent some time and put some guides together as well as thread templates. As you can see KWWHunction is consistently trying to improve its service and making member's time spent here a lot more helpful. As we all know, the community cooperative section is usually for members who require staff, sometimes help with building a forum etc. So they don?t have to waste their time building it and additionally for some members to just Rating: 5