It's the 3rd largest DDL, directly behind Phaze yet still nobody mentions it here.

What's going on then? I just received this Email from them

Dear Webmasters,

If you were on the DDLSpot Whitelist you will need to join again. It has been reset and new rules have been applied to eliminate spam. This way only quality sites will be able to submit to DDLSpot.

If you get accepted into the whitelist your downloads will be listed not only on DDLSpot but also on 2 other high quality download sites. That\'s 100,000+ daily visitors who will be seeing your downloads! Definitely worth doing.

As the rules to be on the whitelist are more strict this means less sites will be on it. This is an excellent opportunity for you to get more traffic to your download site.

To join the whitelist: http://www.ddlspot.com/webmasters/

Thanks for reading,

DDLSpot Admin
TBH I never bothered as the website was full of spammers. It looked like they didn't really care about what site ends up where as long as they get submissions, and you'd end up on page 20 without explanation, let's see if what they say is really true - just applied to the whitelist.

If it becomes fair as advertised in the Email, this is a massive boost as we can all make up for Phaze giving first page to his sites and Katz sending less traffic recently.

I warn you in advanced though, the whitelist is very strict - took me 5 tries to get my site in! A good sign I think.
Paul Reviewed by Paul on . So DDLSpot.com then It's the 3rd largest DDL, directly behind Phaze yet still nobody mentions it here. What's going on then? I just received this Email from them TBH I never bothered as the website was full of spammers. It looked like they didn't really care about what site ends up where as long as they get submissions, and you'd end up on page 20 without explanation, let's see if what they say is really true - just applied to the whitelist. If it becomes fair as advertised in the Email, this is a Rating: 5