Hello I'm Selling 100$ Google AdWords at a Lower Price Of course .Valid until 9/30/2010 be quick .

Key Benefits of Google AdWords

• Easy ? AdWords lets you create ads that appear next to relevant search results on Google.com and our partner websites. Potential customers see your ad at the moment they?re searching for what you offer.
  • Efficient ? Pay only when potential customers click on your ads. You determine your budget limit. Change out ad text, offers and pricing on the fly to improve your results.
  • Transparent ? By linking AdWords with Google Analytics, you'll see which ads drive visitors to your site and get more insights to improve your site conversions.
  • Proven ? The world is moving to online advertising because it works. In fact, 88% of marketers are increasing their focus on online and away from traditional tactics such as print advertising.

Proof:

Price: Pm Me
Payment Method: Paypal

BUMP .The Offer is still available
burhan Reviewed by burhan on . 100$ Google AdWords in Lower Price [Valid until 9/30/2010] Hello I'm Selling 100$ Google AdWords at a Lower Price Of course .Valid until 9/30/2010 be quick ;) . Key Benefits of Google AdWords Easy ? AdWords lets you create ads that appear next to relevant search results on Google.com and our partner websites. Potential customers see your ad at the moment they?re searching for what you offer. Efficient ? Pay only when potential customers click on your ads. You determine your budget limit. Change out ad text, offers and pricing on Rating: 5