Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6868 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    WarezRocker.info Share4U.org Imdb.WarezRocker.info DownTurko.org Host-Palace.com HeroTurko.pro

Default Upgrade From VB 3.8.5 To VB 4 or Latest (possible) ?

i want to upgrade my forum to latest vb,is it possible? if yes please help me.thanks.
    saninokia Reviewed by saninokia on . Upgrade From VB 3.8.5 To VB 4 or Latest (possible) ? i want to upgrade my forum to latest vb,is it possible? if yes please help me.thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    nilnnilu.org
    From time to time it will be necessary to upgrade your vBulletin installation to the latest version, either to gain new features or to fix newly discovered bugs in PHP, MySQL or vBulletin itself.

You can upgrade to the latest version of vBulletin 4 from the following vBulletin versions

Any previous version of vBulletin 4, from version 4.0.0 Beta 1 to the current version.

more detail

Code: 
    http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/upgrade
    My Web : PoemsAdda | PalzMasti

Website's:
    Nothing.com
    Yep lmao just upload the vbulletin 4.0.7 then go to install/upgrade it will upgrade automaticly you can upgrade from vb 3.0 to 4.0.7

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    As siad earlier it's possibly and usually very easy. I would strongly advise doing the updrate on a test copy of your site first and make sure you've made a backup of everything encase something goes wrong.

Website's:
    WarezRocker.info Share4U.org Imdb.WarezRocker.info DownTurko.org Host-Palace.com HeroTurko.pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    As siad earlier it's possibly and usually very easy. I would strongly advise doing the updrate on a test copy of your site first and make sure you've made a backup of everything encase something goes wrong.
    yes i am doing in a test site.

Use Impex to upgrade from 3.8 to 4.0.

shouldn't need impex to upgrade from vb3.8 to vb4.x .. only if your changing from one forum soft to another.. eg. ipb3.x to vb4.x ... correct me if im wrong..
    I install scripts!
    Forum scripts, ddl scripts, image host scripts, and more! You name it, I can install it! Hit me up!
    Need help with somethin? Just ask me!

Yes you are right, I was mistaken. I wonder what I was thinking.
    Anyways, you should be able to just upload the files and go to www.forum-path.com/install/upgrade.php.

no worries.. i was pretty sure it was a mistake.. im sure you know ur way around VB! prolly better than me! lolz.. yup, just run upgrade.php ..
    I install scripts!
    Forum scripts, ddl scripts, image host scripts, and more! You name it, I can install it! Hit me up!
    Need help with somethin? Just ask me!

Banned
    I Tried To Install A New Vb but It Say's This Plz tell me What I Need To Do........
    Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information