Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6945 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    w00t 2x1.5TB and 2x2TB options?

/me gets all excited

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Hello,

Is leaseweb IPV6 ready?
    And can you provide the prices for /24 IP'S
    And are we allowed to load EXSI?

Website's:
    rapidspeeds.com
    Hi,

Yes, they certainly are.

Well, we can offer you a block of /25 for the moment and in less than eight weeks expand the range to /24.

Yes, we provide you free KVM over IP, so you can install anything you like in a few clicks - can even install windows 7 if you have the *.iso for it

Quote Originally Posted by Darren H View Post
    Hello kunc,

Last time we were using a vSphere/ESXi system that was supposed to be the foundations of our manager - but it ended up causing bad performance with read/write speeds on the disk, and overloading the cpu which caused bandwidth issues.

We ditched this system completely, and all servers are 100% dedicated now - you get free KVM over IP (so you can install any operating system you like with any *.iso you have) - we are making a video, it's very easy to re-install... but our manager will be completed this month as well.

As you can see from our new dedicated setup with the screenshots and nothing controlling it, hotfile/torrent speeds are fantastic now.

It's upto you - we are sold out now, but we will have more stock on 11th October, so we must be doing something right - come speak to our customers on IRC, they will tell you their honest opinions
    ahh thank youu very much... I like it if this pure dedicated. And I have talk in MSN yesterday. I will wait in 11 October. Hope I can get 1 to test that.

Website's:
    rapidspeeds.com
    Hi Kunc,

Yes we certainly did.

Just hope we don't sell out as fast again, but i'll do my best to make sure I keep one aside for you.

ahh.. thank you very much..

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    @ 1.2Tbps

No one can match that ?

Lawl i can name plenty

Especially here in the usa

and 1.2Tbps doesn't mean jack either because I am not using that whole bandwidth network to myself.

For all we know it can be congested and hitting the limit ALL the time.

Softlayer has 3000GBits ..count that.

Banned
    Website's:
    sexviews.org
    PM sent , check it

Website's:
    rapidspeeds.com
    DLow - I'm talking about in Europe.

OldSpice - As for the network capacity, leasewebnoc.com will show you whats in usage.

Also, softlayer doesn't have over 3000GB, it has less than Leaseweb - http://softlayer.com/facilities/network-overview/

Quote Originally Posted by sexviews View Post
    PM sent , check it
    added you

Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information