Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62723 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 258 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Doing things differently.
    10 GB space, 500 GB bandwidth, $15.00 (4 per server)

Going by that, what about

3 OR 5 GB space 500 GB bandwidth << how much difference is that?

Only need that little, due to only will be doing music only so not don't massive amounts of space.

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    Sorry, thats our lowest plan. We cant go bellow that. $15 per month is really less you know!

Website's:
    Team-XPC.com
    If you still sold the script I would have bought it, but this plan system is just a way for you to make more money.
    Bad Uploaders: mayank101, zer(0), UltimateUploader, immu, much more..

4.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    LOL! Hey, programmers need to eat too!

Website's:
    gudz.org
    I have to say so far it works great. I hope you guys dont lose interest in the project and keep improving. If this would support multiple connections for downloads it would improve speeds greatly for downloading. It is fast now but that would make it that much faster.

Thanks somik and Veg

Pure Awesomeness!
    This looks really good, if there is any chance of you selling it, let me know please. Btw, what's the location of the servers?

Website's:
    Se7ensins.com
    Are you ordering from http://www.mti-servers.com/linux.php like you said on your homepage?
    If so thats kinda crappy plans as There large vps plans come with 1tb of BW and 100GB of space. You would be much better off just selling the script for $15

Website's:
    gudz.org
    a small issue that needs fixed which i could fix myself but it is encoded

some of the tags when the post is created need to be closed /b and /img

minor issue but a pain lol

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    Quote Originally Posted by Xman View Post
    I have to say so far it works great. I hope you guys dont lose interest in the project and keep improving. If this would support multiple connections for downloads it would improve speeds greatly for downloading. It is fast now but that would make it that much faster.

Thanks somik and Veg
    Thankyou for your feedback Xman

Unfortunately php does not support multi-threading as for yet, so we'll have to wait for that...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-R-T View Post
    This looks really good, if there is any chance of you selling it, let me know please. Btw, what's the location of the servers?
    Yes, there is a high possiblity of us selling license of the script. We are developing the licensing server now. It should be up and running soon and after testing it, we'll start selling the script for use on your own server. There may be some issues running the script on just any server, so we are also working on the script to make it more adaptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightcast View Post
    Are you ordering from http://www.mti-servers.com/linux.php like you said on your homepage?
    If so thats kinda crappy plans as There large vps plans come with 1tb of BW and 100GB of space. You would be much better off just selling the script for $15
    A friend of mine owns the company. The speeds are really good! Sill, we want users to be able to run the script on their own servers (for those who already have servers).

Quote Originally Posted by Xman View Post
    a small issue that needs fixed which i could fix myself but it is encoded

some of the tags when the post is created need to be closed /b and /img

minor issue but a pain lol
    I'll request vegeta to get on it ASAP.

The script now features a update notification. Just click on the update button that appears on the right hand side of "setup" button and you will have the latest version of the script.

somik - could you post some screens for download / upload to megaupload? if their good im rather interested in getting one

Page 4 of 258 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread Information