Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6783 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default To FileServe & Hotfile Successful Uploaders

Hi, guys. I've got a question. I am currently an RDP seller from KWWH. I have some happy customers who mainly use fileserve and hotfile on my RDP's. So this thought came into my mind.

(METHOD 1)
    Would you become my referral of FS/HF and I'll give you $35 worth RDP for free on my server?

(METHOD 2)

If you already have accounts on both sites:
    What about become a regular customer, pay regular price for the RDP and then when your new account (which is referral of my account) can make $50-$70 per week and get the RDP for free?

but still requires the proof of old account making that much from FS/HF using screensnapr.com tool

If you think about it, you are not losing anything but you are wasting your 25% (FS) or 20% (HF) money and you'll get your full reward money from the filehosts and get free quality RDP at the same time.

But there are some catch. You must:

> be making $50 or more from FS and $70 or more from HF per week.
    > have received 3-4 payments already from the filehosts previously
    > be an active uploader, deal is off when the above incomes is not met anymore
    > show proof using screensnapr.com tool

For the RDP specs, go to the link in my signature (P2 plan).

What do you think? Reasonable?
    LEVAC109 Reviewed by LEVAC109 on . To FileServe & Hotfile Successful Uploaders Hi, guys. I've got a question. I am currently an RDP seller from KWWH. I have some happy customers who mainly use fileserve and hotfile on my RDP's. So this thought came into my mind. (METHOD 1) Would you become my referral of FS/HF and I'll give you $35 worth RDP for free on my server? (METHOD 2) If you already have accounts on both sites: What about become a regular customer, pay regular price for the RDP and then when your new account (which is referral of my account) can make $50-$70 Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Pure Awesomeness!
    That's not a bad idea at all, but people will have to make a new acct to become your referral, and obv they won't make $50-$70/week with new accts. Can they? o.O

(METHOD 2)
    If you already have accounts on both sites:
    What about become a regular customer, pay regular price for the RDP and then when your new account (which is referral of my account) can make $50-$70 per week and get the RDP for free?

but still requires the proof of old account making that much from FS/HF using screensnapr.com tool

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    i will try if u gimme a week

Website's:
    mediasurge.net 3dupdate.org gameiso.net
    it will work for fileserve, but for hotfile it won't (people have their ranks, and they will loose them if they create new acc)

I've got a user. Anymore willing to try?

His RD's are great i am using his service n the uploading speed is really great

nice idea buddy but i don't make that much per weak
    <3 Mikeee-Awesome Friend

Respected: Faizann20

Website's:
    bypassx.com
    Say me how to make "$50 or more from FS and $70 or more from HF per week" and i will be with you

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokat View Post
    Say me how to make "$50 or more from FS and $70 or more from HF per week" and i will be with you
    Unfortunately, I don't have much experience in uploading to earn that much lolz.

Well, If anyone is making 120$ a week than why would they bother for a free rdp?
    They could definitely afford to spend that 35$ on their own

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information