Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61169 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default FileFx - Earn $470+ x 1000 downloads (No joke)

1. Upload Your music, movies, games, documents, or other on demand files to our site.

2. Share Download links with friends and family through forums, blogs, facebook, twitter, and many other sites.

3. Earn An average of $0.47 for each qualifying download, with potential upwards of $1500 or more for every 1000 downloads.

Are your payment rates accurate?

Yes, the rates were taken from the information that was available from our affiliate on 9/28/10. The average rate was $0.47 per completed survey. The highest paying survey was $1.50 per download; this does not count mobile surveys that offer much higher rates. These rates reflect the average and optimum conditions for file downloads respectively.

---------------------
    Being a relatively new site, I am unable to provide you guys with proof of payments. I hope that those who read this will take a stab at FileFx and see how much money they are able to make within a month or two, but... all I can promise is that our payment rates per download are well above what you might find else where.

Referral system and many other features are on the way, but we do have a working API and a Qooy mirror to go with it.

Free download of course:
    http://filefx.com/api/qooy-phpmymirror-v1.zip

Feel free to email me at: [email protected]
    I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have.

http://filefx.com/register.php
    jiexi Reviewed by jiexi on . FileFx - Earn $470+ x 1000 downloads (No joke) http://filefx.com/img/logo.png 1. Upload Your music, movies, games, documents, or other on demand files to our site. 2. Share Download links with friends and family through forums, blogs, facebook, twitter, and many other sites. 3. Earn An average of $0.47 for each qualifying download, with potential upwards of $1500 or more for every 1000 downloads. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    xtremeconsole.net movietab.net ps3games.org
    i bet this is a scam

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    i smell liez

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    hmmm proofz and r u rich ?if so gimme 100 dollars just for the heck of it

Pure Awesomeness!
    Pay me $470 first, I'll get you 1000 downloads in a week.

100% scam

Not a scam or a lie, It's like Sharecash if you remember it, downloader must fill in a survey to get access to download page so It's possible!

I tried that kinda but it didn't work well,1-2 downloads a week! Who is gonna waste 5-10 minutes filling a survey just to download a file while he can get it somewhere else uploaded on RS,HF..etc

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-R-T View Post
    Pay me $470 first, I'll get you 1000 downloads in a week.
    I was gonna say the same thing!

We both own 5* site which gets pretty cool traffic.

If you agree then you'll get 1/2 vouch too or I bet you're a scammer

EDIT: Oh well this is related to surveys? No thanks. I don't wish to try it.

Website's:
    mediasurge.net 3dupdate.org gameiso.net
    i can't even finish a survey when i tried. it says i don't complete them when i do, haha

Its not a scam... At least upload a file and try downloading it.

Yes, it uses the same model that sharecash uses except i plan to integrate more methods of gaining access to the file, maybe being forced to watch a 5 minute video or something...

Who would spend 5-10 minutes filling out a survey to get your file? People who are desperate, why? because your uploaded file is unique and can only be found on one site.

Example: you repackage a nulled script with its most recent addons, patches, etc... aka an all in one then upload it to filefx. If its something thats in demand, people will have no choice but to fill out the survey in order to download your file.

Alternatively, you could take a 1GB video, rar it into 5 parts:
    4 x 249mb parts (upload to rapidshare, megaupload, etc)
    1 x 4mb part (upload to filefx)

Plus...
    Lets say the typical file sharing site pays $25 x 1000 downloads. That means you would have to refer at least 1000 users to that download page to get the $25.

Now lets say that the lowest payment rate on filefx is $.40 per download. That would mean you would need about 63 downloads maximum to get $25.

We all know the conversion rates for downloads when surveys are involved are very low. Somewhere in the 1% range = 1 of every 100 visitors. That means that you would need to refer around 630 downloaders to filefx VS referring 1000 downloaders to the typical file sharing site.

In the end, you're still bound to make more money.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information