Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6853 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default php stand alone scritpt for uploading to hotfile

i am interested in a php code .if you use rapidleech .... you also see option of uploading .you can upload to hotfile(many are available my target is hotfile)...i want this standalone ....means i only select file it will upload to hotfile with showing progress after successful it shown download link .... hope you understand

any question please write here
    hihotfile Reviewed by hihotfile on . php stand alone scritpt for uploading to hotfile i am interested in a php code .if you use rapidleech .... you also see option of uploading .you can upload to hotfile(many are available my target is hotfile)...i want this standalone ....means i only select file it will upload to hotfile with showing progress after successful it shown download link .... hope you understand any question please write here :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It begins...
    This is an easy one to code. But where do you want the file to be selectable? Like say, a directory listing and besides each file there's a link that says 'Upload to Hotfile' ?

When clicked on, it'll upload the file to your hotfile account? I can do that. Should take me a couple minutes. But, it won't show you progress. Just the download link once the upload is complete.

You can call me G
    ^ yup as he says.. curl's a charm for that.. but no progress bar..

My Langotiya Yaars (Chaddi buddies): JmZ, humour, Chutad, Esotorisk, l0calhost, Daniel, Mind Freak?, TLK, Amz

Website's:
    ihide.info
    you can use phpuploader or sBorg
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

This is an easy one to code. But where do you want the file to be selectable? Like say, a directory listing and besides each file there's a link that says 'Upload to Hotfile' ?

When clicked on, it'll upload the file to your hotfile account? I can do that. Should take me a couple minutes. But, it won't show you progress. Just the download link once the upload is complete.
    1.yes , it is easy code...
    2. upload to my hotfile account
    3.i think it is not hard to get codes form rapid leech script (it is my thinking)

^ yup as he says.. curl's a charm for that.. but no progress bar..
    yes CURL is for that ....

you can use phpuploader or sBorg
    not commercial or big project

if any body can code this with progress i will pay .....(please send me your price)
    OR
    if anybody can code this without any progress bar . i read above it is work of couple minutes i will be very thanks full for this person (if he have warez site i will post books i have great collection )

Script completed

Thread Information