Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6626 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nice CyberAff
    iam not encoder but now i know how do this

Quote Originally Posted by CyberAff View Post
    its a very old thread. what an dumbass you are mate. if you look at the thread i made this thread when i joined KWWH (that time i weren't speaking proper english lol) and another thing if you just check few things like title. the title is same as others did, i didn't edited to call it my title and my thread

so your reply doesn't makes any sense and i'm sorry for saying "i made this guide" cause i wanted to pronounce it to something other,
    I'm not that, CyberAff. I thought clarification was in order. Also, your English may have been misunderstood by me. It's not like this was the case of a ripped forum skin or something. Just a tutorial or guide passed on in a friendly manner.

I apologize. I'm not an asshole. Native English speakers, especially me, take words very literally. So when you said 'made', I took it as that. I didn't have any bad intentions other than to call something what it is, such as a lie is a lie or, in this case, a misunderstanding is a misunderstanding. I was bit strong!

3.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ilyathereis View Post
    I'm not that, CyberAff. I thought clarification was in order. Also, your English may have been misunderstood by me. It's not like this was the case of a ripped forum skin or something. Just a tutorial or guide passed on in a friendly manner.

I apologize. I'm not an asshole. Native English speakers, especially me, take words very literally. So when you said 'made', I took it as that. I didn't have any bad intentions other than to call something what it is, such as a lie is a lie or, in this case, a misunderstanding is a misunderstanding. I was bit strong!
    thanks for clearing that and i'm sorry for what i said

thread edited
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Hey, Cyberaff What you posted that was fantastic its worked for me. So i am expecting lot from you. Will you post more this type of stuff?

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    oh really?!!!!!!, glad to hear that mate thanks alot for the feedback. you can check my other thread its about "how to encode movies" like others are doing "resizing movies from 1gb to 300mb" http://www.besthostingforums.com/13-...step-step.html

thanks for the feedback i'll do my best
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Banned
    everthing is good but the picture im gettin is dull...how to make it brighter..??

Banned
    its always a REALLY bad idea to increase the resolution of a video to anything above the source. you will ALWAYS LOOSE quality.

All files are dead, would you plz re-upload them? That would be great appreciate!

which x264 profile do u use ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information