Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6998 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3116 12311511015011001 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    filesonic.com

Thumbs up FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Dear Patners,

This thread was opened by us, in order to keep you up to date, help you with anything that you might need and to listen to your feedback. This is why we ask that you use this thread to post your comments. We will work on implementing your suggestions in the quickest time possible! I'm always here to attend to your needs, as always

What is FileSonic.com about?

1- A steady service for partners & users. Everyone is loving the site more & more!

2- As some of you know, we have been working on delivering one of the best uploading systems out there! It is here now!! Whether it is FTP, Remote or Web Upload, our system is ready to take any amount you intend to upload!

3- We offer One-on-one affiliate support! Please contact me to assign to you a dedicated, friendly affiliate manager who can help you with your day-to-day needs!

4- We offer the biggest range of accounts for our users!

i) Free Account: Nothing is changed , but you are now given 100MB collaboration space. (Added Benefit)

ii) Pro: It is the same as the previous Premium account, but you are given 1GB collaboration space. (Added Benefit)

iii) [NEW] Collaboration: It is the same as the Pro, but you are given Unlimited collaboration space. *NEW*

What is Collaboration?
    Collaboration files can be shared with everyone and downloaded immediately with no limitations.

What is the benefit to you?

The price of this plan is $15 for 1 month. You will get the commission of any plan that you sell from your regular non-collaborate link, if you are on a Pay Per Sale plan.

We strongly advise you to try out the collaboration plan as it adds a lot of value for a little more money

5- We offer the biggest range of plans for our partners to make a lot of money!

You can choose between 5 plans;

i)Pay Per Download:
    Pay-per-download is up to $35 per 1,000 downloads and ALL countries are counted !

ii)Pay Per Sale:
    Pay-per-sale pays you 60% from all sales made from your files!

iii)[NEW]Pay Per Sale Fixed: FileSonic.com's Innovation
    Get up to $15 for every Premium Sale you bring in, regardless of its price! The minimum you will get with this plan is $10 Fixed Per Sale. This is a FileSonic.com innovation!

iv)Half & Half: FileSonic.com's Innovation
    Get up to $17.5 per 1000 downloads + :
    A- Get 30% for every Premium Sale you bring in!
    or B - Get $5 for every Premium Sale you bring in, regardless of its price!

v)[NEW]Pay Per Sale Elite: FileSonic.com's Innovation
    [Exclusive!] Some affiliates may get up to 85% or up to $17 per new Premium Sale! This exclusive program is only offered to top affiliates wanting to join FileSonic. If you feel like you should be part of our Elite crew, contact me to request an invitation.

+ With every plan get:
    20% on referrals (5% for Elite Program)
    5% for website sales

--------------------------------

[NEW]Super Elite:
    On top of the competitive payout, we launched a new bonus, which allows its partners to earn 10% more on their daily earnings! *NEW*

Also, if you have the ability to bring on a lot more traffic or sales, contact me to make a special deal.

Click here to register and start making a lot of money !

Remember guys: this is not just our business, but it is yours too! Be ready to make a lot of money with us, we want to be your #1 file host and we will do whatever it takes to get there.

Best Regards,

Hish
    FileSonic.com

If you're a guest and require support please register, reply to this thread and we'll gladly help you.
    FileSonic Hish Reviewed by FileSonic Hish on . FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS! Dear Patners, This thread was opened by us, in order to keep you up to date, help you with anything that you might need and to listen to your feedback. This is why we ask that you use this thread to post your comments. We will work on implementing your suggestions in the quickest time possible! I'm always here to attend to your needs, as always :) What is FileSonic.com about? 1- A steady service for partners & users. Everyone is loving the site more & more! 2- As some of you know, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    te-en.com besteens.org vintagecolic.com transcolic.com gaycolic.com amateurcolic.com
    I was waiting you create a topic about filesonic support

Anyway.. I m very pleasere using Filesonic

Can you add moneybookers for payment? epassprote is dead now..so we want moneybookers

Banned
    Website's:
    filesonic.com
    Quote Originally Posted by astalavistia View Post
    I was waiting you create a topic about filesonic support

Anyway.. I m very pleasere using Filesonic
    Hey astalavista!!

Good to see you here too

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with !

Regards,

Hish

Quote Originally Posted by Wyk88 View Post
    Can you add moneybookers for payment? epassprote is dead now..so we want moneybookers
    Hello,

This is a request that I've been getting more and more lately.

We opened an account with them in September and they shut it down.

We will try to contact them ASAP.

Regards,

Hish

Quote Originally Posted by **DEVILZ** View Post
    FileSonic , Kindly Make your Site Stable First.
    Every week I found Your Site UL/DL Script Changed
    Hi,

Since last week everything has been very stable... The scripts should not changed for a while now... Everything is going well, so there is no point in changing anything!

Regards,

Hish

Hi!

Allowing you to search for your files will be done very soon... It is in one of the top priorities right now... that and showing popularity of files in manage files also!

I promise it will be done soon !

I am not the owner... I am the Sales Manager at Filesonic.com..

Regards,

Hish

Quote Originally Posted by intel415 View Post
    ya thats what i hate about using this filehost, files dont appear after remote upload is done. Sometimes it takes hours to just get the remote upload started. Please improve that thanks!!
    Hi,

When is the last time you tried to RU ?

Thanks

Hish

We found out from our affiliates that this problem was happening and we fixed it today around 16h00 GMT!

Regards,

Hish

Hey!

Hopefully you will not find anymore files missing in manage files!

New features are coming very soon, as promised

Please let me know if i can help you with anything.

Hish

Quote Originally Posted by **DEVILZ** View Post
    The Main Motive For saying above Thing is To help People to Distribute Rapidleech Plugin.I got Several Request Daily [About 30-40 request Daily]For FILESONIC MEMBER UPLOAD PLUGIN.
    Every Time, My Plugin stop Working with in 5-10 days.So its better to Keep your site Stable for getting Much traffic and Uploaders
    Hi,

we don't program any accelerators... It is up to the software owner to program his software in order to work with our system.

Regards,
    Hish

Website's:
    devilzarena.net
    FileSonic , Kindly Make your Site Stable First.
    Every week I found Your Site UL/DL Script Changed
    KiDDY sHiTTY HosT---> iPowerz/DevilMayCry = Gurnoor Singh
    [Both are Same person]
    -BEWARE !!-

mmm mmm!
    Idea:

Please, let us be able to search for files in the filemanager. It's pain the ass to find a file that i've uploaded sometimes.

By the way,
    Are you the owner of filesonic or just an employee?

Regards
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    devilzarena.net
    The Main Motive For saying above Thing is To help People to Distribute Rapidleech Plugin.I got Several Request Daily [About 30-40 request Daily]For FILESONIC MEMBER UPLOAD PLUGIN.
    Every Time, My Plugin stop Working with in 5-10 days.So its better to Keep your site Stable for getting Much traffic and Uploaders
    KiDDY sHiTTY HosT---> iPowerz/DevilMayCry = Gurnoor Singh
    [Both are Same person]
    -BEWARE !!-

sometimes when remote is done,they dont show uploaded files in files manager..and after 15minutes i can see files and sometimes i can not see (but always is SUCCESSFUL)

Quote Originally Posted by FileSonic Support View Post
    Hi,

When is the last time you tried to RU ?

Thanks

Hish

Yesterday, file disappear after it was done. Happened many times, i was going to contact support, thought you guys wouldn't do much. If you want more uploaders to use your file host, please fix this problem. good luck!

Been a few days that I started uploading to Filesonic, and it looks promising.

Just hated the file manager as the search option was missing, but now feels good to hear that it will be added soon, plz do it asap !!

And yeah, files went missing way too often, in the morning too it went missing.
    Will check out tom again and let you know.

Apart from these two things, I think its quite good and gaining popularity at a good pace.

Its always good to have the support at KWWH, nice move !

Looking forward to have a nice time uploading, cheers !

Thread Information