Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6830 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Exclamation [Feedback] - WS Shared Hosting - A solution to the Shared Hosting Customers!

[Feedback] - WS Shared Hosting - A solution to the Shared Hosting Customers!
    Ok, well basically im making this thread just to get some feedback about something I might start selling in the future...

Well we all (Including me) got screwed by several companies when they sold their shared hosting accounts to another ones, here is when WS Shared Hosting comes, ONLY offering shared hosting for all the small and medium website owners.

So what I want is some feedback on our unique package...

Shared Hosting!
    • 30GB Monthly Bandwith
    • 5GB of Space
    • 2 Databases
    • Control Panel cPanel
    • Price $7 per Month

Me being online daily and almost 24/7 will assure an awesome support!
    So, give me some feedback!
    xfernanx Reviewed by xfernanx on . [Feedback] - WS Shared Hosting - A solution to the Shared Hosting Customers! - WS Shared Hosting - A solution to the Shared Hosting Customers! Ok, well basically im making this thread just to get some feedback about something I might start selling in the future... Well we all (Including me) got screwed by several companies when they sold their shared hosting accounts to another ones, here is when WS Shared Hosting comes, ONLY offering shared hosting for all the small and medium website owners. So what I want is some feedback on our unique package... Shared Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I honestly don't see how this will be different from existing small companies. It's impossible for you to give guarantees that you'll own or even still be running this in three months like the other companies.

Also this should really be in Hosting Discussions.

I agree with Mr Happy. How can you say you're gonna stay for long?

Banned
    Because Im not doing this for the profit..
    Im want to do it because I need a good shared hosting too!

And simply because there is no reason for me to close it!

lol man. People get busy with time. Something comes up sooner or later
    Studies/Job/Family.

I'd love to see this started though

Banned
    RK
    I study and work online...
    I just go outside of my home like 1-2 times per Month
    And my family is always here safe!

lol

First of all,
    I'm not doing this because you're an average dickhead. I'm doing this just so you can know that doing that wouldn't improve things, of course if you don't have your own rack in some Datacenter like ThePlanet, MediaTemple, or any other that can guarantee uptime.

This will be same like those hosting packages that are being offered by other KWWHunction members.

- a) You will probably be given an server from "big KWWH Hosting company" , and you'll be selling for them under your name, because you're respected member.

- b) There is no option b.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Unless you've a large company with a few people running this then your like every other small company here on KWWH. God forbid it would ever happen but you could get sick tomorrow, be hit by a bus, have a loved one who get's seriously ill and needs care and attention or on the positive side get a job offer that nobody could possibly turn down etc.

Their's too many unknowns out of your control that we can't predict. I love your attitude and great intentions but in reality your just like every other small company.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    First of all,
    I'm not doing this because you're an average dickhead. I'm doing this just so you can know that doing that wouldn't improve things, of course if you don't have your own rack in some Datacenter like ThePlanet, MediaTemple, or any other that can guarantee uptime.

This will be same like those hosting packages that are being offered by other KWWHunction members.

- a) You will probably be given an server from "big KWWH Hosting company" , and you'll be selling for them under your name, because you're respected member.

- b) There is no option b.
    Indeed im going to re-sell from an big company like OVH or etc
    But I really want to offer is a "warez guy 2 warez guy" service..
    and me being online a lot of time will assure that the problems will get fixed fast!

And yeah you are right it might be a downtime or 2 or etc...
    But ill be there fixing it... why? Because ill be hosted there too.!

So basically ill taking care of your server and my server!

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Don't start, there are enough hosts out here...

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information