Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61030 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Hi,

We dont have demos. Spookylady, our website is under construction and will be ready soon. I am well aware of the rules around, and I have never used a nulled version of that before. We may also consider Clientexec. I would highly appreciate if you allow me some time for the site and do not close down this thread as that will make the users that purphased one yet wait longer, next to that I have found other rdp threads that have not supplied neither.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    I will allow you 48hrs to have a working site, after that the thread will be closed if there is no site listed in the original post.

With regard to other sales threads they may well have been created before these rules were put into place.

Hi,

Thank you spooky, I contacted my designer and he will make it a top priority.

hi, im interested, pm me ur yahoo or msn or gmail

Hi,

I have contacted you.

Thanks for your interest.

added u...................

Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com
    Selling hosting or Giving hosting in Trade on this forum Requires you to have some short of support forum or client system a support msn or email will just not due.

Hi,

I offer support over IM right now, the site is in the making and will be hostbass.com. I already discussed this with spooky. Now please also warn all other RDP sellers.

Thanks.

Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com
    closed... till support site is online

Website's:
    http://hostbass.com/clients.hostbass.com/ client support for now thread open

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread Information