Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6838 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default File hoster speeds...

Hi.
    I need some help from professional uploaders. I'm currently with rapidshare, I've looked into easy-share and stuff. But that's not what I am asking. I am looking for information about upload speeds to several hosters:
    Megaupload.com
    Megashares.com

Which country's are the best for uploading to them? I tried from UK box, and the speed was really bad. Does anyone upload to them, and can share experience?

While I am this, does anyone know any decent program for uploading multiple files at the time at max speed to rapidshare? I'm currently using rapidshare manager, the 5 uploads at a time is great, but speed limited only to 500kb/s per each thread is lame. Should be able to upload 200mb files too, hence the uploader, if you know any.
    Saime Reviewed by Saime on . File hoster speeds... Hi. I need some help from professional uploaders. I'm currently with rapidshare, I've looked into easy-share and stuff. But that's not what I am asking. I am looking for information about upload speeds to several hosters: Megaupload.com Megashares.com Which country's are the best for uploading to them? I tried from UK box, and the speed was really bad. Does anyone upload to them, and can share experience? While I am this, does anyone know any decent program for uploading multiple files Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Crazy-Coderz.net
    MegaUpload
    Try them, you won't regret it !

Thread Information