Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6818 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    qwerty-roms.net

Default OpenVServers.com -Win&Linux Servers with Unmetered Bandwidth from $10/month (Germany)

https://manager.openvservers.net/

Please look in our 'Ordering URLs' section for information about which plans can be ordered via URL at this time, and which require a PM.

OpenVServers is a hosting company with it's servers in offshore Germany which is dedicated to bringing you servers which have the highest quality components with the lowest possible prices.

We are well known around KWWHunction for being the best host around, and our vouches / reviews speak for themselves!

Node Information -
    - All of our nodes have either Intel quad2core or i7 processors
    - We only use the highest quality DDR2 RAM or even DDR3 RAM.
    - All our components in our nodes are of the highest quality and standards.

Operating System's Available -
    Windows Server 2003 / 2008.
    Windows XP / Windows 7.
    + Any Linux distribution!

Our servers can be tailored to do anything, including -
    Rapidleech.
    Websites (Whether they are small or large).
    Video encoding.
    FTP servers.
    Auto-uploaders.
    Torrent Trackers.
    and much, much more!

Why should you host with us?
    - All our nodes have Intel i7 CPU's.
    - Maximum of 8 clients per node
    - Quick setup after ordering (usually within 24 hours)
    - Massively reliable network, with 99.9% uptime
    - Full root access, and complete control over your server
    - 30 day money-back guarantee
    - No software limitations
    - No overselling
    - Premium support (Standard plans)
    - Unmetered bandwidth.

Not only that, when you host with us, you are also getting the maximum amount of privacy possible.

UNMETERED BANDWIDTH IS NOW AVAILABLE ON ALL PLANS!

Our Plans -

No Setup Fee - KVM Series (Any OS) -
    $19.99 USD / month for 512mb of RAM, 20GB RAID 10 or 40GB Non-RAID.
    $39.99 USD / month for 1GB of RAM, 40GB RAID 10 or 80GB Non-RAID.
    $59.99 USD / month for 2GB of RAM, 80GB RAID 10 or 160GB Non-RAID.
    $99.99 USD / month for 4GB of RAM, 160GB RAID 10 or 320GB Non-RAID.

Setup Fee - KVM Series (Any OS) -
    Mandatory One-Time Setup Fee - $55.49
    $18.49 USD / month for 512mb of RAM, 20GB RAID 10 or 40GB Non-RAID.
    $36.99 USD / month for 1GB of RAM, 40GB RAID 10 or 80GB Non-RAID.
    $56.99 USD / month for 2GB of RAM, 80GB RAID 10 or 160GB Non-RAID.
    $92.99 USD / month for 4GB of RAM, 160GB RAID 10 or 320GB Non-RAID.

OpenVZ Series (Linux) -
    $9.99 / month for 512mb of RAM Dedicated, 1GB Burstable, 20GB RAID 10 or 40GB Non-RAID.
    $19.99 / month for 1GB of RAM, 2GB Burstable, 40GB RAID 10 or 80GB RAID Non-RAID.
    $39.99 / month for 2GB of RAM, 4GB Burstable, 80GB RAID 10 or 160GB RAID Non-RAID.
    $79.99 / month for 4GB of RAM, 8GB Burstable, 160GB RAID 10 or 320GB RAID Non-RAID.

Please note, your OpenVZ plans are designed for people on a budget, and therefore have some support limitations (no software support), and are designed for people who can manage their own server.

Extras (Optional) -
    $14.99 USD / month for cPanel License

If you buy a cPanel license when ordering your server, you have the option to have your server managed by us completely free of charge. You will not get root access but this is because when we are managing it 100% you will not need it.

Ordering URLs -
    KVM 512R (with RAID 10): https://manager.openvservers.net/order/?pid=46&skip=1
    KVM 512 (without RAID 10): https://manager.openvservers.net/order/?pid=50&skip=1
    KVM 1024R (with RAID 10): https://manager.openvservers.net/order/?pid=47&skip=1
    KVM 1024 (without RAID 10): https://manager.openvservers.net/order/?pid=51&skip=1

To enjoy 10% off within the first month use the following promotion code: besthostingforums.com

If the plan you wish to order isn't here, please just PM me and we can do it over that.

Please note when ordering, if you would like to pay the setup fee to enjoy a cheaper service, tell them to order the service and before paying, open a ticket to ask to change the invoice to include the setup fee.

--- PLEASE NOTE ---
    If you buy a server half way through the cycle, you will only pay a partial amount until the 11st of the next month - then you will pay the proper amount for the next cycle.

We would like to point out that we are not responsible for software licenses for software that isn't free - we will not be bothered if you do used cracked software but we ourselves are not responsible for bypassing any anti-piracy measures on Operating Systems. But we will install the OS itself for you obviously.

Due to my MSN having connectivity problems, if you are interested in a VPS, please PM me rather then contact me on MSN, thanks!

Testimonials -

Quote Originally Posted by priviet02 View Post
    yes i have......its phenominal in my opinion....speeds are great support is great and uget a gr8 specs for ur money
    Quote Originally Posted by a3598 View Post
    This is the best vps company i have come across in months. Full movies are downloaded in just 13 seconds from rapidshare. The server is 99.99999 per cent up all the time. Great server , great speed, very stable, price is okay (except OS install charge being a lil too much) but yes you get what you pay for and i am already in love with this VPS.

Awesome support. The guy named Ricardo helped me a lot with my wordpress installation. He was very patient with my stupid questions on how to install apache, php5 and mysql and how to connect them all, the config file setup and everything because this i my first time i am hosting a website on the vps. Other times i only used RDP to download and upload videos.

I would suggest any not to think twice and just buy this for 1 month plan to know what i am talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by dermechove View Post
    This is the best ever host I've been with.
    Awesome host,great speed & great support.

they just know how to take care of their customers.
    Quote Originally Posted by priviet02
    again ill say well worth the money ...havent been beaten in my opinion...i have hadtoleave asproblems are occuring with my cardand paypal and moneybookers......but will be back with these guys as soon as my problems with my card are fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by .mac View Post
    Dunno if it means much but I personally vouch for them. ATM they're really one of the best VPS providers out there, with superb staff.
    Quote Originally Posted by tmwz View Post
    OMG This is really awesome ...

Amazing speed amazing support... Only one word to say Best VPS Provider.
    and one more thing these people are also very good, they love to help.

Big thanks to wildfire and OpenVservers.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Expulsion View Post
    Just giving some feedback for anyone that is interested...

I bought a VPS from em 3 days ago and it was set up within 12 hours and ready to go. The support was excellent and I never had to wait more than 20 mins for a response to a support ticket. 0 downtime in the time I have had it thus far. If you're looking for a good VPS, OpenV is definitely someone you should consider!
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    And good support too! Had two little problems, both were solved within a short time ....

Quote Originally Posted by UnReaL69 View Post
    It almost passed 1 month and I promised a review, so here it is:

I have been switching from multiple shared hosting to their vps.

Support was very good, and patient at my every dumb question, I spent more then 1 hour talking on msn with Ricardo, before decided to buy. He's the man !
    The server was ready the next day and helped me with the configurations. Then he advised me to use the support tickets system, which I didn't like because of bad experience with them at shared hosting. I was amazed of the response time here, usually a few mins to 1-2 hours.

Uptime: the uptime was almost 100%. The only problem I had was once with the speed, which was very low around 32kbs, but I sent a support ticket and 1-2 hours problem was solved.

Connection Speed: it all depends on the locations and the structures of the nodes. I get usually around 7-8mbs, but 1-2mbs at others.

Price: being new to vps, I have decided to purchase also a Cpanel wich its easy to use, but also comes with +$14.99. Paying $52.72 every month its not cheap, but I guess quality comes with the price.

Conclusion: its exactly what I wanted and I wanted something good. They are doing a great job.

Rating: 9.7/10
    Quote Originally Posted by thekingfofa View Post
    Hi
    i am the owner of FCIcafe ( dot ) com and i am hosted @ openvservers.com
    i would like to Thank all the people whose responsible for this wonderful hosting service
    Speed: Great.
    Uptime: almost 100%.
    Support: Excellent 24/7. and he always answer my dumb questions
    i love this man
    GO openvservers
    Quote Originally Posted by evilmonkey477 View Post
    I second that, Ricardo is the owner of this AMAZING service and support is top notch. He answers my dumb questions also really great guy and very patient and respectful of his clients. Will buy more servers from him in the future. Cant wait for windows vps to be back.
    Quote Originally Posted by byte_s View Post
    Awesome support... I got one from them and good service.....
    Quote Originally Posted by PUMA View Post
    Not at the moment. For an obvious reason , By far the Best VPS around here and top notch Support.
    Always on High demand!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Seconded, best support I've seen in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by CM View Post
    Best support I've ever witnessed in an offshore host. Truly professionals. You get what you pay for. BIG vouch from me!
    Quote Originally Posted by indahouse View Post
    I have a economy vps with us and works very good.Good speed, 99,99 % uptime.
    Quote Originally Posted by lukip006 View Post
    looks great.. will definetely check it out..
    Quote Originally Posted by PUMA View Post
    Awesome service and no other service here get even close to it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Webestrian View Post
    Great host and superb support.The ONLY trustworthy and quality webhosting at KWWHunction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocke
    okay, thanks for the help mate... I hope OpenVServers stays on the buisness for a long time
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocke View Post
    Here's a little bit review about OpenVServers.

The amazing thing is the service support told me a solution to keep using shared hosting and solve my slight problem instead of letting me buy the VPS package, I was like... "Man, I'm Saved!"

I've to say that these people running OpenVServers does know how to run a business, they offer not just good product packages, but they also give the best support, Hell... they'll even help a dumb such as myself, I say this is really one of the the best WebHosting Provider around, thank you very much to OpenVServers for the best service.

Proof at our old thread @ http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=12130
    wildfire95 Reviewed by wildfire95 on . OpenVServers.com -Win&Linux Servers with Unmetered Bandwidth from $10/month (Germany) https://manager.openvservers.net/ Please look in our 'Ordering URLs' section for information about which plans can be ordered via URL at this time, and which require a PM. OpenVServers is a hosting company with it's servers in offshore Germany which is dedicated to bringing you servers which have the highest quality components with the lowest possible prices. We are well known around KWWHunction for being the best host around, and our vouches / reviews speak for themselves! Node Rating: 5
    New High-End VPS's! TOP QUALITY COMPONENTS AT THE LOWEST PRICES!
    http://www.KWWHunction.com/showthread.php?p=501686

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Website's:
    LulzIMG.com chtbx.com RapidPremium.Net ReleaseLeech.com RLSLeech.com NinjaRobotPirateZombieNazi.com
    Best support I've ever witnessed in an offshore host. Truly professionals. You get what you pay for. BIG vouch from me!

Website's:
    craex.com
    can you write url of your page?

ah I see your website is on development

Website's:
    qwerty-roms.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Reitak View Post
    can you write url of your page?
    I will PM it to you. But, please understand, the prices on the website are probably wrong. The only place where you can get the correct prices (at this time) is this thread. It is going under a stage of redevelopment and only the design of the page (not the information) has been completed.

Quote Originally Posted by CM View Post
    Thankyou very much.

this host rocks.....i was with them before and i had best time with them

going to try this.

Website's:
    qwerty-roms.net
    Sorry guys, there was a misunderstanding with ACE regarding this thread and he locked it for a few hours. He has now unlocked it and no harm was done.

We have had a HUGE influx of people wanting servers, and it's getting hard to keep up with the demand! But places are still available!

hi

do u allow custom plans as i dont really need 60gb hdd

Website's:
    qwerty-roms.net
    The hard-drive space comes free with the amount of RAM you get and doesn't affect the price of the package.

looking good.. do you have any demo accounts to test speed etc ?

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information