Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6769 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default In 3 years, what will be the biggest file sharing host?

What host do you think will be the largest and most successful in 3 years?

Rapidshare will be dead in a few more months it looks like, while Megaupload has since surpassed Rapidshare by a large amount, but with Hotfile also making gains, it can be anyone.

Whats your opinion? Who will be the next "rapidshare"?
    c0rrup Reviewed by c0rrup on . In 3 years, what will be the biggest file sharing host? What host do you think will be the largest and most successful in 3 years? Rapidshare will be dead in a few more months it looks like, while Megaupload has since surpassed Rapidshare by a large amount, but with Hotfile also making gains, it can be anyone. Whats your opinion? Who will be the next "rapidshare"? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    google.com
    The next "rapidshare" is HOTFILE!

Website's:
    csoffensive.com
    I think Fileserve will be the biggest on what it currently
    If they do something like RS they are gone
    Though RS is still in demand and will always be coz still it is the best filehost

FS ftw

Website's:
    photostash.me videostash.org
    Fileserve

I think you should be asking, what hosts will still be around - because if the Government get their way. Will there be much still going in 3 years?

File Hosts come and go. Especially now when new file hosts are trying to get famous over night by giving money to the uploaders and promoting illegal files. It won't take long for copyright organizations to take down file hosts like FileServe, FileSonic, etc. Only reason why are some of the old file hosts like RapidShare and MegaUpload are alive is that they aren't using direct approach to the uploaders, they weren't going on warez forums and telling everyone to upload on their file host, basically they are registered company in real life just like MegaUpload unlike FileServe.

I'd say RapidShare and MegaUpload will stay alive just because they actually aren't stupid like other file hosts to encourage users for warez uploading. FileServe should have used better method when they started, however, if they did used different method they wouldn't be so famous like now.

As I said, direct approach to the uploaders will fuck them up.

Website's:
    nationwebhost.com
    I don't know but I love Zippyshares download speed and no waiting time.
    NationWebHost
    Follow us: Twitter Facebook

Affordable Shared & Reseller Web Hosting Plans

hotfile... .......

click the banner!

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    None of the current ones. At the speed that technology is developing do you honestly think people will still be downloading in the way they are now?

Cloud hosting will be well established by then and presents fantastic opportunities for hosting illegal content. The idea of having all the servers in one location like Rapidshare, Fileserve etc have now is already old fashioned. If you'd any sense you'd rush out and buy cloudwarez.com or something else along those lines in an attempt to capture future keyword markets.

Come on people use your imagination. Think further. Expand your brain and look towards the future.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Doing things differently.
    Well the way hotfile is pissing me off atm, hopefully it won't be them lol.

not even 40kb on a 50MB/s line :/

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information