Thanks for viewing my post thread. i am newbie in this web developing and hosting the web too. so as a beginner in this field, i would like to please anybody who willing to give me guide from A to Z in hosting the website, get the domain and maintenance the website too.

i am done with the website .html and i am waiting to host and get the domain name for it. i just want to clarify what is my next step to publish my website that can be google to in network. thanks.

thanks for the help.
pLu18 Reviewed by pLu18 on . need GUIDE from A to Z Thanks for viewing my post thread. i am newbie in this web developing and hosting the web too. so as a beginner in this field, i would like to please anybody who willing to give me guide from A to Z in hosting the website, get the domain and maintenance the website too. i am done with the website .html and i am waiting to host and get the domain name for it. i just want to clarify what is my next step to publish my website that can be google to in network. thanks. <3 thanks for the help. Rating: 5