Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6935 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    wrzscene.info watchfreetvseriesonline.com

Default Does anyone have any news on Stablelayer

Note for mods: before locking this thread do understand that i have no contact with Stablelayer staff for 3 days now, they are not responding to open tickets and also they are not online on msn or here at KWWHunction, and i have also tried pm, so this is the only place i can have a discussion about it, so please dont lock this

Anyone has any news whatsoever on stablelayer???my vps and reseller account is down for over 2 days now and i havent heard anything
    samipk Reviewed by samipk on . Does anyone have any news on Stablelayer Note for mods: before locking this thread do understand that i have no contact with Stablelayer staff for 3 days now, they are not responding to open tickets and also they are not online on msn or here at KWWHunction, and i have also tried pm, so this is the only place i can have a discussion about it, so please dont lock this Anyone has any news whatsoever on stablelayer???my vps and reseller account is down for over 2 days now and i havent heard anything Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

They responded to my ticket yesterday, my site is online and everything seems normal except SyFlys avoids KWWH. Both of your sites from your profile are loading here, rather slow though.

I just shifted n my current host ends on 11th
    I asked them to shift my sites n it has been 3 days now
    still nothing

Website's:
    one of them is on stablelayer not the other and the problem is with my sites which are on vps or reseller, shared hosting sites are ok.
    They fixed my shared site yesterday but they dont reply to anything either on tickets or on msn

My site is back up but I need some programs installed on my RDP. I opened a ticket regarding that 4 days ago but today I see that he has closed it without responding. I can't understand what his intentions are tbh.

Website's:
    every webhost has its problem but communicating with the clients is a must, just tell us the problem and we will try to work it out but do say something on this issue

hey good news, shared sites are down yet again

I don't believe this. Stablelayer site along with my site is down yet again.

How many times can a web host go down? Its happening everyday.

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    Wow shared were up for quite damn time and now down again. Haven't seen a host as bad.

Banned
    Website's:
    joeschatterbox.co.uk letfl.com neil053.com
    Just got everything back and now down. No contact from staff to tell us what is happening. Understand problem happen but when you get no reply to pm's or tickets that is not good. An e-mail to all customers saying that they are working on it would be good. If this keeps going will have to find some more reliable hosting.

wtf is happening to every vps provider here? seems that i must move again, bfore site goes down... again

ive been practicly with every vps and shared hosting providers that offering services here - ALL suck!

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information