Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6813 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    scrls.co.uk

Default Auto Rapidleech Auto Post Problem

So, i have the Auto Rapidleech script installed and in the config.php there is this part..

// Here you can set your forum ids and names as many you wants just add one more option line
    $allforumids = '
    <option>Select One</option>
    <option value="23">graveyard</option>
    <option value="23">graveyard</option>
    Well, i have a site that is running on WP not VB, PHPBB or IPB and i dont know how to set it so that it auto posts to WP, it does say that you can make it auto post as you can see here:

$newString = "Post-Zone.Com"; //Enter your site name or anything that you wants to include within filename
    $forumtype = "wp"; // Enter your forum type ipb or vb3 or wp or phpbb3
    $siteurl = "http://www.post-zone.com/"; // Enter your site URL remember "/" at the end
    $forumuser = "usernamehere"; // Enter your forum user name
    $forumpass= "passwordhere"; // Forum user name password
    Obviously i am not going to put my "username" & "password on this site"

Does anyone know if this is possible or if it is just a function that is not working. Thanks
    _brazzO Reviewed by _brazzO on . Auto Rapidleech Auto Post Problem So, i have the Auto Rapidleech script installed and in the config.php there is this part.. Well, i have a site that is running on WP not VB, PHPBB or IPB and i dont know how to set it so that it auto posts to WP, it does say that you can make it auto post as you can see here: Obviously i am not going to put my "username" & "password on this site" Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    LinkDDL.com DDLShack.net IhateDowntime.co
    It does post to wordpress. The only thing is it does not post to the correct section. It will post to what you have set as the default section in your wordpress settings.

Website's:
    scrls.co.uk
    It doesn't work for me?
    It comes up this after i have auto uploaded:

title_QkFDS1VQLkFwcC4yMDEw-><->poster_QkFDS1VQLkFwcC4yMDEw-><->details_QkFDS1VQLkFwcC4yMDEw-><->screenshots_QkFDS1VQLkFwcC4yMDEw-><->forum_QkFDS1VQLkFwcC4yMDEw->Select One<->prefix_QkFDS1VQLkFwcC4yMDEw->Select One<->

Banned
    Website's:
    Try removing www from the site url setting. I've noticed with some sites it has to be removed

Website's:
    scrls.co.uk
    Nope still isn't working, i suppose i'll just have to ask mRaza when / if he comes online:

title_SWNvbkJveC52Mi4wLjUuTWFjT1NYLkluY2wuS2V5Z2Vu LU5PWQ==-><->poster_SWNvbkJveC52Mi4wLjUuTWFjT1NYLkluY2wuS2V5Z2 VuLU5PWQ==-><->details_SWNvbkJveC52Mi4wLjUuTWFjT1NYLkluY2wuS2V5Z 2VuLU5PWQ==-><->screenshots_SWNvbkJveC52Mi4wLjUuTWFjT1NYLkluY2wuS 2V5Z2VuLU5PWQ==-><->forum_SWNvbkJveC52Mi4wLjUuTWFjT1NYLkluY2wuS2V5Z2V uLU5PWQ==->Select One<->prefix_SWNvbkJveC52Mi4wLjUuTWFjT1NYLkluY2wuS2V5Z2 VuLU5PWQ==->Select One<->

Website's:
    Rapidimg.org
    See if you have got XML-RPC enabled.

Website's:
    scrls.co.uk
    It is installed on Startech Hosting so i dont know if it is .. i'll wait for mRaza

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by _brazzO View Post
    It is installed on Startech Hosting so i dont know if it is .. i'll wait for mRaza
    XML-RPC is in your Wordpress Writing settings

Website's:
    scrls.co.uk
    Oh.. oops, i have clicked it and will test, will edit this with the outcome..

Edit:

title_VmVyb25pc29mdC5JUC5Nb25pdG9yLjEuMy4xOS40LUx6 MA==-><->poster_VmVyb25pc29mdC5JUC5Nb25pdG9yLjEuMy4xOS40LU x6MA==-><->details_VmVyb25pc29mdC5JUC5Nb25pdG9yLjEuMy4xOS40L Ux6MA==-><->screenshots_VmVyb25pc29mdC5JUC5Nb25pdG9yLjEuMy4xO S40LUx6MA==-><->forum_VmVyb25pc29mdC5JUC5Nb25pdG9yLjEuMy4xOS40LUx 6MA==->Select One<->prefix_VmVyb25pc29mdC5JUC5Nb25pdG9yLjEuMy4xOS40LU x6MA==->Select One<->

pm me ill look at this right away

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information