Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6850 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Developer

Exclamation Reviewing a site? Please read!

Hey,

If you're going to review a site make sure you do it the "correct" way and not the "wrong way". No one wants to read comments such as "It's great", "Rubbish", "Disgusting", "lol noob!" -- I'm sure you get the point. If you don't get the point and you'll post such obnoxious comments -- I'd suggest you to not review the site unless you do it the "correct way".

When you review a site, do it the "correct way", be thorough and post in detail -- At the end of the day you're helping the OP to create his/her site better (or even better).

Here's a few things you should look at while reviewing a site;
    Favicon; Does the site have the default one or is it custom? How does it look? Good? Bad? What could you change if it's bad?
    Index page; Is it welcoming? Are there too many categories? Are there any mistakes? Are the colour combinations good? Mention something about the graphics used within the index page.

Logo; Is it a custom logo which looks good? Does it go well with the site? What changes could be made if it wasn't good? Is it a professional logo or was it a 2-minute-job?

Graphics; Are the graphics used within the site suitable? Are they custom or default (e.g. default icons etc). Do they appeal to you? Is there anything missing? What would you add/replace/remove?
    The above are just examples of what you can say about a site. Remember to review the site from a visitor's perspective and a webmaster's perspective.

We would appreciate if users who review sites could do it the "correct way".

If you'd like me to add anything to this, please do PM me.

Many thanks,
    KWWHunction Staff
    Hawk Reviewed by Hawk on . Reviewing a site? Please read! Hey, If you're going to review a site make sure you do it the "correct" way and not the "wrong way". No one wants to read comments such as "It's great", "Rubbish", "Disgusting", "lol noob!" -- I'm sure you get the point. If you don't get the point and you'll post such obnoxious comments -- I'd suggest you to not review the site unless you do it the "correct way". When you review a site, do it the "correct way", be thorough and post in detail -- At the end of the day you're helping the OP Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    One word/sentence reviews will be removed without any notifications.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information