Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63666 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 327 of 377 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3762
    Banned

Default ...

Another intelligent response from you. Now what you're doing is you couldn't make your points seem valid now you're getting away from them and resulting to poking fun at my font color and idiotic save the whale insults, again I don't need to address you anymore you're obviously not the man that can fix anything just a man that has absolutely no problem getting ripped off. when you make points,, validate them not bring them up and drop them as soon as i respond and am able to dismiss them fairly quickly.... How's putlocker working for you though?

i will say few words too:
    im not happy with downtimes too but what we can do putlocker has some problems we cant do nothing for this we losing money but he lose money too... i hope he fix it soon
    and btw im really pissed of your RED and BOLD @miketeek
    and for the @azob naistina gi sere i to ot nai golemite laina otep
    @tsvqt you need 15k and referals this is imposible for me

Banned

Default ...

Don't mean to piss anyone off or take personal shots at anyone I don't think that's what a forum is about, and frankly nothing will get resolved in that manner but addressing issues and asking questions and asking for solutions is how it will. I've stated this before.

oh i dont't think that putlocker is ripping me, when he pays me hunderts of dollars every month.
    so i don't have a problem with them. i really like them

im not happy with downtimes too but what we can do putlocker has some problems we cant do nothing for this we losing money but he lose money too... i hope he fix it soon
    thats the fact! and thats how it works. you can ask 100000 times, why are your server offline, why is maintenance...

if your bus comes late, are you running directly to the company, storm into the CEO office, and force him to say, WHY the fucking bus did come late?
    just accept it...

i think put knows WHY the site is down, and he is working on it...

Banned

Default ...

More power to you, I'm glad to hear there are some success stories with using putlocker, I'd love to hear more, and would love to have more, I thought putlocker was a wonderful hosting site when I first used it but as I started earning more money, I started paying closer attention to things and my views changed, That's why im here.

Read back on my earlier post with the username chrispoolaholic, there's many issues being addressed that could be solved fairly quickly not just down time issues, im not going to sit here and debate with someone who seems more focused on insulting me than addressing problems and having them fixed you can continue that by yourself.

come on admin ,

server down for 5 hrs !!! don't you know that ???

but don't you recognize, that you have no success in addressing this issues? and why do you still insist in getting solved these issues?

8.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by miketeak View Post
    More power to you, I'm glad to hear there are some success stories with using putlocker, I'd love to hear more, and would love to have more, I thought putlocker was a wonderful hosting site when I first used it but as I started earning more money, I started paying closer attention to things and my views changed, That's why im here.
    I have to say Putlocker always paid me on time and they have paid me thousands of dollars.
    Yes the downtime sucks but like its been said more here,its bad for putlocker aswell they arent earning any money either when the site is down.

For me it is and always have been a wonderful hosting site and i will keep using them in the future aswell

Banned

Default ...

That's a good question, I'll start with downtime since that's going on now do you know how frusterating it was for me and I know many others when first none of my movies worked ofcourse I was losing money, then for example movie2k site all of my 14 pages were down so that means I and others have to edit the links and wait for reviews in order for them links to come back up which doesn't effect just today it effects a few days for reviewing to take place, I'll go with one more example numbers files being disabled popular files, if its dmca notices why are they available for downloading putlocker says he removed it promptly when he receives them so those files are sitting around getting absolutely no streams while putlocker says oh its dmca notices lol just read back on my older post.

Kriom and escobar pm me and tell me somethings you're doing that I didn't do so I can take them suggestions to another file hosting server I'am always willing to hear suggestions from others that have been doing it for awhile and can make more money than me.

The dmca is something you gotta deal with,nothing you can do about that.
    For me only 1 or 2 movies get put down every couple days and i have 1000's of files on putlocker so for me the dmca really isnt a problem at all.

I did tested however by cloning one movie and made a clone for everysite that i submit to and submitted those, i made arround 10 copy's now from those 10 copy's 3 got taken down for dmca. Those other 7 are still live and i did this months ago. So it really depends where you post your files.

Thread Information