Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6757 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    email: sent via PM.
    url: instawarez.net
    rating: Banned
    reason: Remove the nofollow from the MechoDDL image button.
    date: 23 December 2010

If you need the email changed let me know. If you want to unban you site just add the button or remove the nofollow and then login to the webmaster area and click the Request UnBan button.

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

no problem.. congratz
    Yea got it thanks,i replied in pm.

2.   Sponsored Links

Does MechoDDL have a Firefox DDL submitter addon?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAT View Post
    Does MechoDDL have a Firefox DDL submitter addon?
    Ya it does but it's being upgraded so it's not being given to people. Some people have the existing one that still works. I don't have it though. I'll try and get a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Mad View Post
    Yea got it thanks,i replied in pm.
    Cool any other problems you have just let me know.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

I think I am going to go ahead and start submitting to you guys. It looks like I am banned and according to your thread I have to:

"To get unbanned you can just click the Unban Request Button and you will be unbanned in a few hours providing you have fixed the issues"

I don't see an unban request button anywhere?

I also tried registering for the Webmaster login stuff however it says " Onlywarez.org is already Registered" ? I don't have the login info

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Ya it does but it's being upgraded so it's not being given to people. Some people have the existing one that still works. I don't have it though. I'll try and get a copy.

Cool any other problems you have just let me know.
    Yea just one more question,how do i delete my downloads as it says i get rewards of i delete my dead submits?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I think I am going to go ahead and start submitting to you guys. It looks like I am banned and according to your thread I have to:

"To get unbanned you can just click the Unban Request Button and you will be unbanned in a few hours providing you have fixed the issues"

I don't see an unban request button anywhere?

I also tried registering for the Webmaster login stuff however it says " Onlywarez.org is already Registered" ? I don't have the login info
    See you bought OnlyWarez so we probably have Elio's email address on file as I think that's who previously owned it. If you just PM me the email you want the account changed to I'll change the email so you can take control of the account.

Yea just one more question,how do i delete my downloads as it says i get rewards of i delete my dead submits?
    Ya that's half finished. If you delete your downloads it records it but I have to manually add the points to your account. I'll finish it soon and make an announcement on that. To delete your downloads you just have to click the delete link. A bit more info was already posted here which may help http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...9&postcount=78
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

I have just submitted the unban request

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    See you bought OnlyWarez so we probably have Elio's email address on file as I think that's who previously owned it. If you just PM me the email you want the account changed to I'll change the email so you can take control of the account.

Ya that's half finished. If you delete your downloads it records it but I have to manually add the points to your account. I'll finish it soon and make an announcement on that. To delete your downloads you just have to click the delete link. A bit more info was already posted here which may help http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...9&postcount=78

Ahh ok,can you just prune all of instawarez.net as there is over 2500 submits but most of the links dont go anywhere.Any i have the warez auto sumbmiter installed on the forum but the it doesnt submit to mecho any more see the sites changes.Can take alook at the code and see whats up. The code is here.http://pastebin.com/xrjLCKAt

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com

Thumbs up White List Request for FreshW.info

White List Request for FreshW.info
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I have just submitted the unban request
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahrukh View Post
    White List Request for FreshW.info
    Both these are processed. You can submit as normal now and you can login to the webmaster Area at any time to see rejected downloads or apply for re-rates etc.
    Ahh ok,can you just prune all of instawarez.net as there is over 2500 submits but most of the links dont go anywhere.Any i have the warez auto sumbmiter installed on the forum but the it doesnt submit to mecho any more see the sites changes.Can take alook at the code and see whats up. The code is here.http://pastebin.com/xrjLCKAt
    Sure no problem. I've deleted them all.
    As for the code you posted their is no submit code at all in what you've just posted. It's just some rules. If you want to PM me whatever else you have I'll take a look at it.

Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread Information