Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6842 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Teh GFX Whore! ^.^

Default casanova scammed me

I dont wanna give all those big chat logs and bs..m just here to warn you guys before dealing with casanova. Bastard scammed me..i dont really care about those $120 but be sure that he sends u entire payment and not give u old paypal shitty talk..

Also, he is indulged in big fraud works so be very sure before working for him.

and Casanavo, if u are reading this, take that money for the charity from my side and feed yourself some disgust

edit: proof provided at page 2.

EDIT 3:
    http://imgclub.org/images/KWWHunctypy.png
    complare this and
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...9&postcount=64
    he is such a douche!
    Nitish Reviewed by Nitish on . casanova scammed me I dont wanna give all those big chat logs and bs..m just here to warn you guys before dealing with casanova. Bastard scammed me..i dont really care about those $120 but be sure that he sends u entire payment and not give u old paypal shitty talk.. Also, he is indulged in big fraud works so be very sure before working for him. and Casanavo, if u are reading this, take that money for the charity from my side and feed yourself some disgust <3 edit: proof provided at page 2. EDIT 3: Rating: 5

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    techtipsportal.com
    you are a rich man

But provide some proof to understand this much better

Sad anyways

Those "big chat logs and bs" are called proofs. If you dont provide them this thread is nothing but bs.

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    iflames, thats because i am not asking you to help me get my money back. i m just warning.. a plain thing?all i want is if someone makes a search for his username, this thread should come up! And if you don't want to believe, its okay..m not getting anything out of it , am i?

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

mmm mmm!
    Even though it's only a warning you have to provide some kind of proof for accusing casanova for being a scammer.

Please, provide some proofs or i'll have to close this thread. A scam report / warning without any proofs would lead to nothing good.

Regards,
    Sandvik
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    @Nitish, iFlames was just trying to help you out.

You are a overwhelmed and egoistic kid. You need to be brought down from your high flying dreams.

And if you don't care about even a single penny, then this shows that you will never succeed in making any money in the future.

Even a single cent/paisa should be concerned.

Anyways, sad luck for you that you got scammed, but this can be one sided story if you do not provide a proof of the scam. This just makes you a foolish guy claiming to be scammed by someone and you, yourself cannot provide any proof.

/harshtalk

No hard feelings...

Banned
    Website's:
    WrzRealm.Com
    please provide some proof's ..
    that will be better

Any proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitish View Post
    iflames, thats because i am not asking you to help me get my money back. i m just warning.. a plain thing?all i want is if someone makes a search for his username, this thread should come up! And if you don't want to believe, its okay..m not getting anything out of it , am i?
    Idc if you want your money back or not. If I start a thread named "Nitish is a scammer" as just a warning to people, its just pure shit because i didnt show the proofs.

Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post
    @Nitish, iFlames was just trying to help you out.

You are a overwhelmed and egoistic kid. You need to be brought down from your high flying dreams.

And if you don't care about even a single penny, then this shows that you will never succeed in making any money in the future.

Even a single cent/paisa should be concerned.

Anyways, sad luck for you that you got scammed, but this can be one sided story if you do not provide a proof of the scam. This just makes you a foolish guy claiming to be scammed by someone and you, yourself cannot provide any proof.

/harshtalk

No hard feelings...
    Agree

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information